• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think

Pages: 123

[b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think

[b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think by eating a lot of junk foods you're going to remain healthy, you're mistaken. That's why I've created the top 10 list of worst junk foods people commonly eat. 10. [b]Fruit drinks[/b]. Not to be confused with fruit juices, fruit drinks are 10 per cent or less real fruit sugar. They're loaded with artificial colouring and sucrose. Definitely teeth rotters. 9. [b]White bread[/b]. Yes, this is a junk food. Everytime you're looking at a slice of white bread you are seeing a slice of sugar-it acts in the body the same way. 8. [b]Doughnut[/b]. It's white bread dipped and deep-fried and sugar. What can be worse? No wonder there's a big hole in the middle, it's a nutritional zero. 7. [b]Decaffeinated coffee[/b]. An excellent way to remove the caffeine and add chemical solvent residue right into your favourite beverage. 6. [b]Pop[/b]. Let's see now, how do you spell increased bone breakage? P-O-P. 5. [b]Diet pop[/b]. You get all the dandy benefits of pop, plus artificial sweetener, which has been shown in studies to actually increase your sugar cravings and alter your brain chemistry. 4. [b]Sugary breakfast cereals[/b]. Now here's a guarantee: If you want to start your day in a low lifeforce mode, then this is the junk breakfast for you. 3. [b]Deep-dish pizza[/b]. This is an excellent way to stack, jack and pack your G.I. tract with one big dollop of sodium, dough and fat-an overnight weight-gain wonder. 2. [b]Ice cream[/b]. Here's a beauty, high in sugar and high in fat, for another whack attack on your pancreas and your arteries. And the number one worst junk food hands down is... 1. [b]French fries and potato chips[/b]. Here's why: Yes, it's unparalleled sodium-loading enzyme-dead food. But new information now shows that it's high in acrylimide, a known cancer-causing agent. In fact, the amount of acyrlimide in a serving of fast-food French fries is 300 times above the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's limit set for one glass of water. Now, every behaviour carries with it it's own consequences. It's no different with nutrition. Reality or fantasy, take your pick. Choose wisely Whew..how I like Doughnuts and french fries..=| *sigh
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think

Haha, ure a DIET GURU. lol =D Thks for sharing.
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think

hehe. thanks for the info. :)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmmm, white bread is a junkfood, huh? I didn't know that. I don't like white bread, anyway. I guess I'm most guilty of Pop and Doughnuts good thread, thanks for sharing it
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks for this information.. Hmm.. The number one is one of my favorite food. :eh:[/b]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol, eat healthy live longer..! :D nice bro!
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1, 2 && 3 are my faves! i didn't know that those are junk foods! haha. but who cares? i lub eating em. =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow :O...wuoh k... now i know...thnx for sharin this one... ;)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8,3,2,1 are my favorites! now i know why i am so fat! (chubby lang) hahaha :lol: thanx for the info bro!
KaWaIi lOvEr 08
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks for this! i usually eating french fries! yahahahha! :D.. i know that it is junk food!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thnx for he info. i just wonder, why does the unhealthy foods get to be the yummy ones. hmmmm. i wish i can find yummy and delicious foods. hehe.
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love doughnuts, pizzas and french fries.. :cry: i should lessen eating them.. well.. thanks for posting this!..
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

diet advice! think u r healthy in person!:lol: btw thnx 4 d share!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woah, i'll try to avoid those, but i really like ice cream and potato chips and doughnuts too(krispy kreme!gonuts donuts!~XD) - thanks for that, will be more careful with what i eat
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]And the number one worst junk food hands down is... 1. French fries and potato chips. Here's why: Yes, it's unparalleled sodium-loading enzyme-dead food. But new information now shows that it's high in acrylimide, a known cancer-causing agent. In fact, the amount of acyrlimide in a serving of fast-food French fries is 300 times above the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's limit set for one glass of water.[/quote] Thnaks for sharing. This one really caught me up. I don't know, but I am always "tempted" to have fries everytime I'm in a fastfood centre. And potato chips as well, right now, in front of the PC, I am having a bagful of "Lays" :wallbash::wallbash:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow thanks for the info now i should control myself from eating them
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]And the number one worst junk food hands down is... 1. [b]French fries and potato chips.[/b] Here's why: Yes, it's unparalleled sodium-loading enzyme-dead food. But new information now shows that it's high in acrylimide, a known cancer-causing agent. In fact, the amount of acyrlimide in a serving of fast-food French fries is 300 times above the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's limit set for one glass of water.[/quote] [spoiler]what?:O i cant believed that this is in the #1 list, i'm addicted to piatos and french fries! actually i have piatos here beside me..grrrrr..:wasted: i it's been my hobby to eat piatos as my midnight snack! huhuhuhuhu :crybaby:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]il try those above.,huahahah.,they are delicious.irresistible.[/b]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]ahaha!..i really love ice cream and donut!!!thankz fer the info btw...[/b]
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhh..fries are my faves.....oh well, gotta lessen the consumption of it b4 its 2 late =) thnx 4 d info! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy