• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think

Pages: 123

[b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think

lovegood
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think

[quote=kcired14]1. French fries and potato chips. Here's why: Yes, it's unparalleled sodium-loading enzyme-dead food. But new information now shows that it's high in acrylimide, a known cancer-causing agent. In fact, the amount of acyrlimide in a serving of fast-food French fries is 300 times above the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's limit set for one glass of water.[/quote] wakoko. aw, i didnt know this one. wakoko thanks for d infos. wakoko [spoiler]geez. i really crave for ice cream and fries. :|[/spoiler]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think

[color=salmon]whoa!!!even though it is a worst junk food sum pipol still luv it..btw, i'll lessen my appetite from now on.. =).. =)thanks for sharin'..^_^[/color]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice one kua derick ;]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aha!!...tnx for this^^ it really helps>.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Top 10 Worst Junk Foods[/b] By Gunn Sikk I'm here to tell you about reality and fantasy. Reality is not all foods are created equal, in fact, a lot of them are junk. The fantasy is, if you think

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:18

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy