• ARCHIVES 
  • » After delays, delays, and rumors of more delays, the era of Windows XP has finally reached its final hours. Microsoft has made it official: Monday, June 30 will be the last day Microsoft sells XP to t

Pages: 12

After delays, delays, and rumors of more delays, the era of Windows XP has finally reached its final hours. Microsoft has made it official: Monday, June 30 will be the last day Microsoft sells XP to t

Frazen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: After delays, delays, and rumors of more delays, the era of Windows XP has finally reached its final hours. Microsoft has made it official: Monday, June 30 will be the last day Microsoft sells XP to t

@the_legend_killer no worries dude. you just have to wait for the freewares to have a new version that works w/ vista (though it would take months or maybe years to have it release). just like the bitlord case. the new bitlord already release their newest version and now it works w/ vista.

Last edited by Frazen (2008-07-05 01:21:56)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: After delays, delays, and rumors of more delays, the era of Windows XP has finally reached its final hours. Microsoft has made it official: Monday, June 30 will be the last day Microsoft sells XP to t

[quote=Frazen]no worries dude. you just have to wait for the freewares to have a new version that works w/ vista (though it would take months or maybe years to have it release). just like the bitlord case. the new bitlord already release their newest version and now it works w/ vista[/quote] it will take more time i think hehe tnx :D:thumbsup:
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Frazen]I dunno what spec of computer you've got there that makes you say Vista Home Premium's Performance as fast as XP's. My school is using Branded PC w/ Vista Basic sticker on it w/ a Core 2 duo processor but still it crawling like hell. I've tried installing all version of vista (no license) and all have same problem ( the only difference is the speed it boot up the computer) . I also tried running two heavy program at the same time but it only hangs up my computer. I'm a gamer and some games aren't running good w/ Vista (All version). especially games that requires low spec computers. and if your a big fan of freewares, you should be aware that some of the freewares aren't compatible w/ any vista version.[/quote] im using an amd turion 64 x2 with 2gig ram... with the boot speed xp is much faster... but with running programs.. i have no problem.. i always use at least 4 heavy programs at the same time... it never hanged.. well im not a fan of freeware... :D

Last edited by xxlylexx (2008-07-06 09:49:38)

Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxlylexx]im using an amd turion 64 x2 with 2gig ram... with the boot speed xp is much faster... but with running programs.. i have no problem.. i always use at least 4 heavy programs at the same time... it never hanged.. well im not a fan of freeware... :D[/quote] Core 2 duo outperformed amd turion dude. you see the only advantage of of amd turion against core 2 duo is its price. amd is much cheaper than core 2 duo and I believe amd processor are designed mostly for gaming. thats why it looks faster than core 2 duo. I'm also using 2gb ram w/ core 2 duo 4mb cache and i dunno w/ my computer it hangs like sh*t when I start performing multitasking especially heavy games. (vista only). if you really don't believe my words, you can try googling some articles regarding amd turion 64 comparison w/ core 2 duo and 90% of it would favor core 2 duo.

Last edited by Frazen (2008-07-06 11:10:31)

_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

awww sad.. i love xp.. i think xp is really user friendly and one of the best OS i had.. and ill stick 2 xp for now i really dont see my self using vista.. i think microsoft just want to make more money thats why they stop xp its all about the money... i tried the new VISTA the other day yea its pretty fast and got pretty face but im not impress at all .. i dont know sumtings missing, it dont feel right at all.. STICK 2 XP GOOO XP
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]awww sad.. i love xp.. i think xp is really user friendly and one of the best OS i had.. and ill stick 2 xp for now i really dont see my self using vista.. i think microsoft just want to make more money thats why they stop xp its all about the money... i tried the new VISTA the other day yea its pretty fast and got pretty face but im not impress at all .. i dont know sumtings missing, it dont feel right at all.. STICK 2 XP GOOO XP[/quote] haha lol i love xp more than vista to go xp :lol: :D:thumbsup:
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Frazen]Core 2 duo outperformed amd turion dude. you see the only advantage of of amd turion against core 2 duo is its price. amd is much cheaper than core 2 duo and I believe amd processor are designed mostly for gaming. thats why it looks faster than core 2 duo. I'm also using 2gb ram w/ core 2 duo 4mb cache and i dunno w/ my computer it hangs like sh*t when I start performing multitasking especially heavy games. (vista only). if you really don't believe my words, you can try googling some articles regarding amd turion 64 comparison w/ core 2 duo and 90% of it would favor core 2 duo.[/quote] i had no choice... my laptop only supports amd turion... ^_^
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

vista is like having a grilfriend but no sex lol.. :wallbash: hahaha.. cruel world lol... GO XP
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]vista is like having a grilfriend but no sex lol.. :wallbash: hahaha.. cruel world lol... GO XP[/quote] wahaha nice qoute for vista dude! :lol: so the point of upgrading xp to vista is you need to upgrde your pc into high specs if not vista will not run normally :crybaby: lol :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » After delays, delays, and rumors of more delays, the era of Windows XP has finally reached its final hours. Microsoft has made it official: Monday, June 30 will be the last day Microsoft sells XP to t

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy