• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how di he/she do it??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]so wat happen after??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how's your love life

Pages: 12

[b][u]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how di he/she do it??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]so wat happen after??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how's your love life

mechiyan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][u]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how di he/she do it??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]so wat happen after??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how's your love life

[b][u]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how di he/she do it??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]so wat happen after??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how's your love life now??[/u][/b] :question: [quote=mechiyan][b][align=center]thanks for sharing your heart ache....more power and be strong!!! :kiss:[/align][/b][/quote]

Last edited by mechiyan (2008-07-06 01:32:07)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how di he/she do it??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]so wat happen after??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how's your love life

[quote=mechiyan]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/quote] the names of girl who broke my heart lately is Clara.. [quote=mechiyan]how di he/she do it??[/quote] i met her on the park... and she said dat she don't wanna b my gf anymore for some reason... [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/22.gif[/img] [quote=mechiyan]so wat happen after??[/quote] after i broke up w/her... i just can't get her out of my mind... thinkin' of her all da freakin' time... i dunno y.. :wallbash: [quote=mechiyan]how's your love life now??[/quote] i think my life is greater then before... 'coz 2 weeks after i broke up w/her... i met another girl.. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif[/img] and i think dat she can replace Clara in me heart... hohohoho [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/10.gif[/img]
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how di he/she do it??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]so wat happen after??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how's your love life

[b]who was the men who break up with you?[/b] --that's jhuno. the silly guy who break up with me. [b]how did he do it?[/b] --hmmn. we're txting that night. then suddenly we have a big fight. and that's it. [b]so what happen after?[/b] --we're not txting anymore. even hi or hello. [b]how's your love life now?[/b] --hmmn. still zero. still hoping that he will come back to me after a couple of months.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/b] mark anthony quiambao!ergh!that freaky thing!:evil: such a @#%@%!!:evil: [b]how did he do it?[/b] he texted me..hmpf!!:evil: [b]so what happen after?[/b] we dont have any communications anymore..i even deleted him at my fs!=D [b]how's your love life now?[/b] doing fine!i got new boyfy!:eh:

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-07-02 01:43:25)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

who was the men/women who break-up with you?? :arrow: its john arby morante? lols. how di he/she do it?? :arrow: nothing, i just heard from my classmate that we already broke up but i didn't say anything. that's the end. :evil: so wat happen after?? :arrow: i cry ofcourse . :evil: still waiting for him, then he return but my stupid side, i didn't give him any chance anymore . how's your love life now?? :arrow: doin' fine. so happy than when im with that stupid before. glad my prince save me. :D:wow:
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mechiyan]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/quote] its's my last boyfriend.. since we are in a distance, he confront me that i was with other guys.. and he texted me that we are finally over.. [quote=mechiyan]how di he/she do it??[/quote] through text.. [quote=mechiyan]so wat happen after??[/quote] we lost communication.. [quote=mechiyan]how's your love life now??[/quote] we are still friends.. he still leaves some testimonials in my Friendster account.. he will soon be back here in our place.. and he is asking for a second chance..:eh:;]
Franckie_101
» n00b
1969-12-31

:Dwho was the men/women who break-up with you?? = That Jerk!! marvin!! How did he do it?? = Well one of my girl classmate told me that he had another gf!! even though we were still together.:crybaby: so wat happen after?? =well after ou graduation from H.s. he admtted that he is still inluv with me.. butI didnt belive him..:D how's your love life now?? = Now just great!! i'm back with my old Bf we never really broke up marvin just kinda ruined our relationship before.. that was why we haven't got the chance to be together.. but now i'm way way bwtter.. we're turnin 5yrz this november13,2008 hehe.. I'm just so.. inlove..:kiss::) [url]www.friendster.com/franckie101[/url]

Last edited by Franckie_101 (2008-07-02 04:03:42)

aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

who was the men/women who break-up with you?? jacel =) how di he/she do it?? we talked.. =) so wat happen after?? idk? i feel awkward talking to her.. =( how's your love life now?? none yet.. still waiting for a little time to pass by.. :penguin:
mechiyan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]...thank you !!! thank you!!! guys...:kiss: thanks for sharing...its good to let it out for the sake of our broken heart!! well i have something to share to!!![/b][/align] [align=center][quote][b][u]>his dexter john ferrer!! >one time i was busy for school thing...'our final that time is schedule for our monthsary but then i off my phone 'coz our proctor is so strick...:(i never mind that his calling me for 5hours!! after a day i called him, he never answer my calls but then stll im trying to contact his!!! >then just a month after i finally declaimed were broked=(.....:crybaby:... >well now i have a new boyfriend his ryan lee. well, im happy that i meet him and i finally feel the love :wow: that dexter didnt let me feel....:D were 6th month actually this day...ad well watch the movie hancock!!=) [/u][/b][/quote] [/align]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

who was the men/women who break-up with you?? :arrow: uno mischelle tan how did he/she do it?? :arrow: she told it to me at the midst of are arguing.. reason :arrow: we argued about the gender of tweety bird :wasted: , i said tweety is a gurl cuz she's yellow, she said tweety is a guy cuz he dont have boobs , well that's us! (this is not a joke,, ) so wat happen after?? :arrow: we broke up, and i was left alone how's your love life now?? :arrow: none at all,, no love life, no life ^^
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/quote] [/align] [align=center][i]--gahh, [s]justin's[/s] the name. :rolleyes:[/i][/align][align=center][quote]how di he/she do it??[/quote] [/align] [align=center][i]--he texted me and said that he's so sick and tired of me. **gahhh, it was like, a thunderstorm strucked my heart those moments. :cry:[/i][/align] [align=center][quote]so wat happen after??[/quote] [/align] [align=center][i]--no communications. whenever we see each other? ughh. snob*snob. :rolleyes: we haven't talk then for almost 3 months, i think.[/i][/align][align=center][quote]how's your love life now??[/quote] [/align] [align=center][i]fine now. i'm contented. but, it seems that.. i really can't let go of that person who seems to be my [b]first love[/b] :wallbash:[/i][/align][i]shit these questions made my tears fall. gaaahh! =|[/i]

Last edited by 15anna93 (2008-07-06 02:31:05)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

who was the men/women who break-up with you?? [b]:arrow: Tony *my first bf ever* :lol:[/b] how di he/she do it?? [b]:arrow: Before I went home to Philippines for my grandfathers funeral he called me up and said it as if twas nothing. :wasted:[/b] so wat happen after?? :arrow: [b]I cried. Duh. but twas pretty much the last time I cried for a boy :|[/b] how's your love life now?? :arrow: [b]My lovelife rocks ![/b]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-07-06 08:41:05)

_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

who was the men/women who break-up with you?? :question: girl lol.. i cant say her name... how di he/she do it?? :question: by the phone lol.. so wat happen after?? :question: nothing i just have to accept it.. how's your love life now?? no love life lol bin single for 7 mos
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]who was the men/women who break-up with you?[/b] :arrow: REMB is the name [b]how did he/she do it?[/b] :arrow: via SMS [b]so what happen after?[/b] :arrow: we still have communication..=) i just making him jealous of his bestfriend..ehehe, and it was so effective!! nyahaha [b]how's your love life now?[/b] :arrow: me and Remb came back together,.i'm happy with him and he told me that wouldn't do that again.. now we're doing great..we're inlove with each other so much.. hmm..we'll be celebrating our 6th monthsary on October o8..:wow:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

who was the men/women who break-up with you?? :question: :arrow: [b]i'm always the one who opens up about the break-up thing. there was four., dont wanna name them.[/b] how di he/she do it?? :question: :arrow:[b] s-e-c-r-e-t. too complicated to type.[/b] so wat happen after?? :question: :arrow:[b] apparently.,there was a bit of misunderstanding.,threatening and stalking.[/b] how's your love life now?? :arrow: [b]i have no lovelife as of now.^________^[/b]
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

**who was the men/women who break-up with you??** She is a member in this site and when she found out that i'm here, she left. Forgive me if I will not name her. **how di he/she do it??** Well, she just told me a bunch of lies. She never had the guts to tell me that she was still in love with her exbf when we had a relationship, I had to find that out my self. I think people call that "panakip butas" or something like that. **so wat happen after??** I think their relationship lasted for, maybe, more than two years and within that time period they ahd lots of "disagreements," you know, typical BF-GF stuffs, and they broke up. I don't know and I don't want to know what happend. All I know is that she got really screwed up. I just love the works Karma. **how's your love life now??** The opposite of what happend to her. Never been happier.
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

who was the men/women who break-up with you?? *Ervin Bernardino Wong how di he/she do it?? *Give a silly-little bit reasonable reason via text message so wat happen after?? *I'm crying even tomorrow i will sit for my examination how's your love life now?? *Get better.. :D i just throw away all memories about him..
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

who was the men/women who break-up with you?? nicole how di he/she do it?? she's inlove wit some1 else so wat happen after?? i moved on how's your love life now?? solid and going strong with my boo "jo-an"
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Who was the men/women who break-up with you?[/i] :arrow: Her initials is m.s.a [i]How did he/she do it?[/i] :arrow: We talked [i]So what happened after?[/i] :arrow: We stil have communication thru txt and chat. [i]How's your love life now?[/i] :arrow: No love life, stil single and [u]searching.[/u] :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mechiyan]who was the men/women who break-up with you?? -bf (he was the one!) how di he/she do it?? -thru text (duh) so wat happen after?? -he wants to be with me again but i didn't give him a chance how's your love life now?? uberrr fine ! :)[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how di he/she do it??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]so wat happen after??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how's your love life

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy