• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how di he/she do it??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]so wat happen after??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how's your love life

Pages: 12

[b][u]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how di he/she do it??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]so wat happen after??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how's your love life

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how di he/she do it??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]so wat happen after??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how's your love life

[b]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/b] eehhh?? of course my bf.. i dun wanna say his name... [b]how di he/she do it??[/b] he texted me... he just got jealous... [b]so wat happened after??[/b] he wants me back.... [b]how's your love life now??[/b] i dunno if we're still on... it's freaking me out... well,,, i'm still in the time of searching..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]who was the men/women who break-up with you??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how di he/she do it??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]so wat happen after??[/u][/b] :question: [b][u]how's your love life

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:25

[ 9 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy