• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence be

Pages: 12

[align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence be

menikmatic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence be

[align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence because while i was surfing the net, a mystical cheese grater named 'Kleuim' told me to f*ck off... I went medieval on it and it died. Hard to believe, eh? Well, go figure. :disgust: Anywho, i hope i'll be lurking around this place; specifically by the food court. I got to say that the food court here has this '[i]Kiddy, Fun-Fun, Leaning to slightly to bizzare[/i]' theme. [img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn209/Radio_FM/Remixed%20Shots/foodcourt.jpg[/img] Apparently someone hired a kindergarten student to be the interior designer. Talk about child-labor, eh. If anyone needs me, just wank your wrist. :smoke:[/align]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence be

[align=center][b]lol wtf?? hahaha :lol: welcome here enjoy posting please take time to read over the rules peace :thumbsup:[/b][/align]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence be

:lol: wth :lol: anyway, welcome to ftalk! enjoy! read and follow the rules! :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really laugh at that one hehe! welcome to ftalk menikmatic! take some ytime to read the rules around here ok? and be an active member ok hehe! well see you around :D\m/
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome to ftalk[/b][/align] [align=center][b]call me pinoz okey[/b][/align] [align=center][b]don't forget to read the rules[/b][/align] [align=center][b]see you arround friend[/b][/align]
arvna
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=blue] welcome 2 ftalk :D happy newbie ^^v [/color]
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohright.. :D welcome by the way 'Splooj' ^_^
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk. enjoy yer stay ;)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ellow to you!., a new newbie opf eptok!., welcome here in ftalk and don't forget to follow the rules!., enjoy powsting kk?!., btw. i'm juliene 13 yrzs. opf eyg and currently a sophomore student! have a happie powsting and nyc 2 mit u!
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haii, welcome to ftalk! please doh read and follow the rules! enjoi,hve fun postin'! c yah around! :D..
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi there welcome to Ftalk. please read and follow the rules. see yah around and enjoy posting nice meeting yah -gerlyn-
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][img]http://i26.tinypic.com/26381oz.gif[/img]welcome to ftalk read and follow all the rules. happy posting. c'ya around. ciao.[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/eanwpj.gif[/img][/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to eftalk :D im yna,. hehe. enjoy!
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there.... welcome to friendstertalk.com enjoy your stay... b an active member... and also,, don't forget to [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]READ[/url] the rules... ok?! c ya around! :penguin:
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello splooj, welcome to ftalk. please read the rules & have fun. :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk pal :D my name is [b]RIO[/b]... see you around :penguin:
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Menicmatic,just like indonesian word,meaning 'enjoy'.. Welcome splooj.. I'm aa.. C u l8er around
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy ur stay.. have fun.. :D:thumbsup:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha..nice introduction..:lol: Welcome to Ftalk! ;] Obey the rules..and keep safe..=)
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b] welcome to eptok... :D enjoy stayin' hEa... see yah posting around..:penguin: but don't foeget to read the rules ahryt?:thumbsup:[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence be

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy