• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence be

Pages: 12

[align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence be

-:sWt:-
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence be

iam from indonesia
-:sWt:-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence be

iam from indonesia
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hey to Rio & Juliene, it's a pleasure to have your acquaintance. And 'hi' to the others and the strangers. To all those who told me to read, follow, obey, lick, and whatnot the rules; don't worry, i've already read more than half of it. To all those who told me to keep safe, thanks, do have a safe one too. Answer from kiddy's statement: Yes, it is, but the letters have been changed to make it less obvious. ja. :smoke: (surprisingly, this is my normal look)[/align] [align=center]Oh, and as for sWt's statement: Yeah, sure you are... here's my question; "[i]How sure are you that i really needed to know that, uh?[/i]" Yeah, double posts tick me off. :doubt:[/align]
jidapa_khun
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!..wheew..we are both newbies here!....:wow:
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]Yeah, by the emoticon you just used, i'm certain you are. :|[/align]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Friendstertalk.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hi everyone, you can call me 'Splooj' for short. I'm sure it's tiring to type 'menikmatic' everytime, eh? If anyone is wondering, i stumbled across this site out of sheer coincidence be

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy