• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm doing some letterings and sketches if I'm totally bored even in midnight :S so.. comments are really appreciated [i]*they don't have colors because I hate coloring D; look the last sketch they hav

Pages: 12345

I'm doing some letterings and sketches if I'm totally bored even in midnight :S so.. comments are really appreciated [i]*they don't have colors because I hate coloring D; look the last sketch they hav

Chii
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I'm doing some letterings and sketches if I'm totally bored even in midnight :S so.. comments are really appreciated [i]*they don't have colors because I hate coloring D; look the last sketch they hav

my hands are truly gifted I think, I also love my nails :lol: haha and thank you for checking my drawing sis tinay :wow:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I'm doing some letterings and sketches if I'm totally bored even in midnight :S so.. comments are really appreciated [i]*they don't have colors because I hate coloring D; look the last sketch they hav

Wow, another great sketch, Chii. That's really, really good. I envy your abilities, really. Yeah, I think your hands are gifted, too. :D Thanks for sharing again....and ohhh, I see there will be at least one more coming? Cool !!
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ thank you bhiej :wow: and oh.. I mean [b]more[/b] not one more. :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Sweeeet, more is better than one more :D just call me jesse =)
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sure.. jesse. xD I can't think on what to draw next o_O
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

great job :wow:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i lyk teh cinamoroll drawing xo cute![/b][/align]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for the time checking my ugly drawings :wasted:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i liek teh bokura ga ita,. :D its bokura ga ita ryt?? :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]sure.. jesse. xD I can't think on what to draw next o_O[/quote] Huh? Ugly drawings? :O Nooooooooooo :D You're awesome !! I can't wait for you to post some more. Don't be modest. :lol: I don't really know much animae stuff, so I can't give you suggestions on what to draw next. Good luck, though, and I'll be patiently waiting for more =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

AWW! They really rock! L is my favorite!! :thumbsup:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sooo cute.. you're a good artist... nice...
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

soo many gifted here.. nice work.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999]Nice sketches sis Aina. Keep'em up. :thumbsup:[/color]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

those drawings are really nice and cute.. :wow: :wow:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]good sketches! so cute. :thumbsup: =)[/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thank you for the comments guys <3 *appreciated them all* [quote=bhebhiej]Huh? Ugly drawings? Nooooooooooo You're awesome !! I can't wait for you to post some more. Don't be modest. I don't really know much animae stuff, so I can't give you suggestions on what to draw next. Good luck, though, and I'll be patiently waiting for more[/quote] ehh.. but they're all black and white.. I want them to be colored but when I put some colors my drawings looks like a mess. :lol: maybe it will took long for me to add more drawings.. because I'm here in Philippines and be back in Japan at August 1.. so I dunno when will I draw.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we'll patiently wait until you go back to Japan then, I guess =| :D thanks again for sharing your work =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Chii, you're really good[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img] Emmm going back to Japan hah, nice opportunity to become more progressive in arts[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img] but don't forget to show them when finished[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img] Ki o tsukete:)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

FTW?!I oh-so love your drawings sis!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm doing some letterings and sketches if I'm totally bored even in midnight :S so.. comments are really appreciated [i]*they don't have colors because I hate coloring D; look the last sketch they hav

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy