• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm doing some letterings and sketches if I'm totally bored even in midnight :S so.. comments are really appreciated [i]*they don't have colors because I hate coloring D; look the last sketch they hav

Pages: 1..12345

I'm doing some letterings and sketches if I'm totally bored even in midnight :S so.. comments are really appreciated [i]*they don't have colors because I hate coloring D; look the last sketch they hav

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I'm doing some letterings and sketches if I'm totally bored even in midnight :S so.. comments are really appreciated [i]*they don't have colors because I hate coloring D; look the last sketch they hav

[b]wow..very nice drawings~! and marie is very cute in your drawing too..! keep it up![/b]
adrienneson
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I'm doing some letterings and sketches if I'm totally bored even in midnight :S so.. comments are really appreciated [i]*they don't have colors because I hate coloring D; look the last sketch they hav

everyone seems to likes your works... me too =] -i very like it -very good -keep it up =) you have the talant to draw:) muehehehe
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

geee... so cute.. u're really good at it! :gift:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wowow you get mad skillz :lol:
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Good Sketch Sis.You're Too Good Artist..Keep It Up The Good Work! :thumbsup:
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice artwork c:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] Great..XDDD~ hhaw..x]~ keep it up siz..!!~[/align]
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]I like the [b]Cinnamon roll[/b] my sister will like it too:thumbsup:[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm doing some letterings and sketches if I'm totally bored even in midnight :S so.. comments are really appreciated [i]*they don't have colors because I hate coloring D; look the last sketch they hav

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:45

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy