• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hey Here's How You can make a Fake Testimonials and Comments, even if there are no Comments yet on your Proffy, or if you Just want to hide your Real Comments...[/b] [b]Screenshot:[/b] :thumbsdown

Pages: 123456..6

[b]Hey Here's How You can make a Fake Testimonials and Comments, even if there are no Comments yet on your Proffy, or if you Just want to hide your Real Comments...[/b] [b]Screenshot:[/b] :thumbsdown

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hey Here's How You can make a Fake Testimonials and Comments, even if there are no Comments yet on your Proffy, or if you Just want to hide your Real Comments...[/b] [b]Screenshot:[/b] :thumbsdown

[quote][b]dale[/b] thanks for sharing! nice tricky!![/quote] [b]Your Welcome..[/b] :lol: [quote][b]Rapmeji[/b] hey yo ! nice trick ! i like it ! keep on sharing ![/quote] [b]Thanks Rap, Hey Bro did You buy Your Deck Already?!?, Thanx For the Repu..[/b] [quote][b]cjoker2[/b] cool! i like this xD~ thanks for this dud[/quote] [b]thats nice to hear[/b] :D

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-07-06 08:05:07)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hey Here's How You can make a Fake Testimonials and Comments, even if there are no Comments yet on your Proffy, or if you Just want to hide your Real Comments...[/b] [b]Screenshot:[/b] :thumbsdown

Haha nice trick my friend!! :D Close to LH's code,but I think this one is better. :P :P I have a present for you [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img]! Keep rocking mate! =)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]lilprincess950[/b] Haha nice trick my friend!! :D Close to LH's code,but I think this one is better. :P :P I have a present for you ! Keep rocking mate! =)[/quote] [b]nice to know that you like it[/b] :lol:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Nice one bro! really cool! Keep Rockin' rockmate :) :thumbsup:[/b]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^^That's Something From our Leader, Just wanna share what I've Learned here sis, Rock and stone[/b]
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice trick bro :thumbsup: kip it up :thumbsup:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]simpleMe[/b] nice trick bro :thumbsup: kip it up :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]We always share what we know[/b] :D =) [b]Thanks for being so generous[/b] :rolleyes:
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wOw, cOoL, i love the idea of fakig the comments...hehehe...:D
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]tweaktweakers[/b] wOw, cOoL, i love the idea of fakig the comments...hehehe...:D[/quote] [b]Thats nice to hear, thanks for liking it[/b] :eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice trick you've got rockmate :D tnx for sharing =) astig :D\m/
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it works on ie bro.? :paranoid:

Last edited by dale (2008-07-07 02:39:32)

Sajac
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Where Can I Place It???[/b] [b]At ThE MeDiA BoX Or WhO I WaNt To MeEt???[/b] [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/505/505977rqj0udfnmo.gif[/img] [quote]LIfE WaS So UnFaIr!![/quote]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Sajac]Where Can I Place It??? At ThE MeDiA BoX Or WhO I WaNt To MeEt???[/quote] do u know how to use js extension??
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]dale[/b] it works on ie bro.? :paranoid:[/quote] [b]Bro The Code Works on IE, Here's my other testy page[/b] :thumbsdown: [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/52224694]Another Test Page[/url] :eh: [quote][b]Sajac[/b] Where Can I Place It??? At ThE MeDiA BoX Or WhO I WaNt To MeEt???[/quote] [b]You Must Learn how to Make Extension File, Don't Know How Go Here..[/b] :thumbsdown: [url=http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html]Making Extension File[/url] :eh:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whoa... cool trick dude... nice one.. im gonna try it later... :thumbsup:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]reikazek[/b] whoa... cool trick dude... nice one.. im gonna try it later...[/quote] [b]Thanks nice to hear that...[/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Will this remove all the original comments given???
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]i i LeA i i[/b] Will this remove all the original comments given???[/quote] [b]Yes it Will...[/b] :D
yana158
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahm...is this still working 'kuya'?
yana158
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahm..where should i put it when i finish upload it ont the ripway?...:o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hey Here's How You can make a Fake Testimonials and Comments, even if there are no Comments yet on your Proffy, or if you Just want to hide your Real Comments...[/b] [b]Screenshot:[/b] :thumbsdown

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:27

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy