• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hey Here's How You can make a Fake Testimonials and Comments, even if there are no Comments yet on your Proffy, or if you Just want to hide your Real Comments...[/b] [b]Screenshot:[/b] :thumbsdown

Pages: 1123456

[b]Hey Here's How You can make a Fake Testimonials and Comments, even if there are no Comments yet on your Proffy, or if you Just want to hide your Real Comments...[/b] [b]Screenshot:[/b] :thumbsdown

budz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hey Here's How You can make a Fake Testimonials and Comments, even if there are no Comments yet on your Proffy, or if you Just want to hide your Real Comments...[/b] [b]Screenshot:[/b] :thumbsdown

oh my gosh what a crazy idea. =D nice one. thanks for dis dude.
yana158
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hey Here's How You can make a Fake Testimonials and Comments, even if there are no Comments yet on your Proffy, or if you Just want to hide your Real Comments...[/b] [b]Screenshot:[/b] :thumbsdown

..ahm..is this CODE a css File?css File CSS injection method? OR js File with CSS Injection. Internal .js? OR Internal .css? ..CAUZE IM CONFUSE.@......:(@
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]yana158 wrote:[/b] ..ahm..is this CODE a css File?css File CSS injection method? OR js File with CSS Injection. Internal .js? OR Internal .css? ..CAUZE IM CONFUSE.@......:(@[/quote] [b]This is a JS Extension...[/b] :wallbash:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]awww darn I've Double Posted, churi..[/b] :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-07-28 02:26:35)

yana158
» n00b
1969-12-31

...ahm...last question.... ....after i done all... ....where should i post the code?.... ....in my media box?.... ....or who i want 2 meet?....:|
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^^It depends, On the Linker Yana.. I'll Just PM you the Linker..[/b] :lol:
yana158
» n00b
1969-12-31

...oh!tnx!tnx!^____^!!!
spidertube
» n00b
1969-12-31

It would be a better code if you link the "View All" comments to Someone's testimonials. Also, clicking on xxxxx Testimonials and Comments (Back to xxxxx Profile) should take you back to your own profile instead. If not, others might found out that you are faking someone else's testimonials.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]spidertube[/b] It would be a better code if you link the "View All" comments to Someone's testimonials. Also, clicking on xxxxx Testimonials and Comments (Back to xxxxx Profile) should take you back to your own profile instead. If not, others might found out that you are faking someone else's testimonials.[/quote] [b]Sorry dude for that, updated the code, you can see the bolded part "YOUR_FS_ID", churi for that.. [/b] :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-07-29 00:59:21)

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heheh.. actually bro u don't have to... It's always on us to choose what's to be done on the given codes... how to be imaginative ayt? by tweaking it more using also the other codes on ftalk or make another use for it... anyways... Your Code Really Rocks hahahhh!! =D
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Refresh/Reload wrote:[/b] heheh.. actually bro u don't have to... It's always on us to choose what's to be done on the given codes... how to be imaginative ayt? by tweaking it more using also the other codes on ftalk or make another use for it... anyways... Your Code Really Rocks hahahhh!! =D[/quote] [b]Actually Bro my first reply was a lil bit disturbing on spidertube's reply, but i read again his reply and realize, there's nothing wrong on what he've replied..[/b] [b]BTW Bro Still Appreciating Your Best Compliment[/b] :lol: [i]and another thing to other members of this forum.. it's up to you if you want to manipulate codes, like bro Refresh said, it's either you stick on it or you tweak it, just use your imagination...[/i] :eh:

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-07-29 08:35:17)

aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cool man.. o like it.. thank yapz,, tha tha :penguin:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks Dude...[/b] :D
spidertube
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bro, thanks for the latest .js linker u send me.. working like a charm.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ Lol whats the connection. WTH... btw, a fake trick haha.. can fake noobs with this. Thanks 4 sharin.[/b]
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow..amazing..i love that one! =)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^^ Hehehe all Compliments is highly Appreciated...[/b] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

keep rocking on.. kerenz..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
agniez
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing..:D
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do i need to remove my ?hide comment box? css hide code? :question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hey Here's How You can make a Fake Testimonials and Comments, even if there are no Comments yet on your Proffy, or if you Just want to hide your Real Comments...[/b] [b]Screenshot:[/b] :thumbsdown

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:38

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy