• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because

Pages: 12

Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because

cocopogi007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because

Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because of school =| this is my thing in this thread... My friends told me that I would get bored with my girlfriend as the time pass but until know im not yet bored with her or something... and we are going to celebrate our anniversary this July 07... [b]Weee Mag 1 year na kami!!!! Congratulate me Guys!!!![/b] :wow::rose: [b]Question[/b] Is it true that you get bored as time passes with your girlfriend/boyfriend??? :eh: Please post as many comments as you can... =):thumbsup:

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-07-05 09:48:16)

15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because

[i]Nahh. [b]Bored[/b] is not the right term, for me. Let's just say that when time passes and your with your bf/gf the whole time, you're both getting [b]Comfortable[/b] with each other. :)[/i]

Last edited by 15anna93 (2008-07-06 02:39:11)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because

nah... i dont think so... why would you get bored with someone you love? im sure yer gf's not boring ...maybe the things you do together would be boring but not her... =| when im in a rel...i dont really get bored...as long as im with him. im happy..its as simple as that.. ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-06 18:23:47)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

Weee Mag 1 year na kami!!!! Congratulate me Guys!!!! :wow::rose: [quote=cocopogi007]Weee Mag 1 year na kami!!!! Congratulate me Guys!!!! :wow::rose:[/quote] congrats bro!:D:thumbsup:..i wish im able to celebrate an [b]anniversary[/b] with [b]my princess[/b]..(i never been celebrated an anniversary with my past gf's):( @T hmm..sometimes it's true..hehe..i felt that so many times..so most of the relations i had were all failed:( (hope i wont feel that boredom again)..maybe it's because of the way you treated each other..you're with him/her most of the time, no changes happen, no spice in your relationship..that's why you got bored!=)
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..i dont think so.. ur friends are just summing up things for you, but you know the girl better than they do ryt.. happy anniversary to you guys!!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think you will not get bored if u love her.. but if you [b]LIKE[/b] her only you will get bored... for me... [b]LIKING A PERSON and LOVING A PERSON is DIFFERENT[/b] so for me.. i dont believe on your question... if you get bored to your bf/gf you only like her/ him... :thumbsup: =) thats what i understand in having a relationship!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

depends. but to prevent that, you have to do more EXTRAORDINARY things in ur relationship. more bonding.
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mystic rain]so for me.. i dont believe on your question...[/quote] huh? dont believe it??? but most of my friends say that you'll get bored most of the time... =) [quote=imdemoprincess]depends. but to prevent that, you have to do more EXTRAORDINARY things in ur relationship. more bonding.[/quote] :lol: HAHAHAHA your funny!!!:P

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-07-12 09:10:56)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]huh? dont believe it??? but most of my friends say that you'll get bored most of the time...[/quote] ahmz.,. if u get bored so meaning you dont love him/ her anymore ryt?!?
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no it's not true...because if your getting bored means you don't love him or her anymore...
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no it's not true.. it's more comfortable if you're in a longer relationship and it's more cool in a long-time relation than 1 month or whatever.. i'm with my bf for atleast 2years but we're not yet bored at each other. anyway, congrats!
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bored?[/b] i don't think so.. like me, i'm in a 2 year 7 months relationship.. but then we still enjoy and having fun being a couple.. we luv each other.. no dull and boring moments! :) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no! but it depends upon d situation =)
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...no.... ...as long as u are reli in love wd him/her u can't easily get bored,.,., ...don't mind d people around u,.,., ...juz mind wat ur head and ur heart are tellin u 2 do.. ...^_^...
bayolette
» n00b
1969-12-31

no no no..its not true! besides i love doing nothing with him..haha..lol
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i agree.. why get bored? you love that person, you just feel comfortable each time your with that special one.
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmmmmmm nope..... i just get happier, more comfortable as tym passes.......
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cocopogi007]Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because of school =| this is my thing in this thread... My friends told me that I would get bored with my girlfriend as the time pass but until know im not yet bored with her or something... and we are going to celebrate our anniversary this July 07... [b]Weee Mag 1 year na kami!!!! Congratulate me Guys!!!![/b] :wow::rose: [b]Question[/b] Is it true that you get bored as time passes with your girlfriend/boyfriend??? :eh: Please post as many comments as you can... =):thumbsup:[/quote] :wow:.. a year.. that is a milestone in a relationship dued.. me and my gurl will be celebarting our 15 monthsary by tomorrow.. 111908.. and everyday i spend time with here.. my luv for her just keep getting stronger nad stronger..:cool:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ummm.. sis. its not a matter of getting bored or wtv. its just how you feel to each other. ... i'd broke up with my BF 1 month ago. in fact we have been together for 1 year. i felt upset to myself coz i cheated him. maybe because i feel bored to his attitude or wtv. his kinda snob me for all im doing. and now, i have new BF & i love my new BF as much as before. just follow your heart.;)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if love is true... u'll never get bored with ur gf..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 10 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy