• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because

Pages: 12

Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because

[quote=cocopogi007]Is it true that you get bored as time passes with your girlfriend/boyfriend???[/quote] me??? i'm still not bored being with him.... coz every single day is unforgettable... and exciting.... not boring.... so my answer is no... as long as u still love her.. u'll never get boring.....
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because

Awww.. So sweet.. Congrats! ------------ Bored? Yah..sort of.. even im a girl.. I feel that until passes by, he gets bored at me.. Esp. when we havent talk a lot..
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ooh. congrats.. i think its not bored. u just fall out of love . :P
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It doens't bother if you get bored. But you need to make your moves also. You need to do something with your girl. When time goes by and passes right both of you. You'll feel more comfortable with each other not Bored with each other. But it depends on the boy if he doesn't shows his love for the girl. =):thumbsup: Btw. Happy Aniversary!

Last edited by xstel (2009-01-04 03:57:00)

mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i think when you truly love ur bf/gf ull find ways to brighten up ur relationship as time gone by. . . but if ur just taking her/him for granted that be the most terrible thing to do to some who loves u truly. . .[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys i havent posted anything until now so please post your comments... "For Mods" kindly dont close this thread so early i need many comments and some Ftalkers cant post of a comment yet because

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:15

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy