• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just curious about the ages of most ftalk members, I for sure am the OLDEST at 55 :o but I am the cutest spiderman :D

Just curious about the ages of most ftalk members, I for sure am the OLDEST at 55 :o but I am the cutest spiderman :D

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just curious about the ages of most ftalk members, I for sure am the OLDEST at 55 :o but I am the cutest spiderman :D

i am just 16 years old :thumbsup:
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just curious about the ages of most ftalk members, I for sure am the OLDEST at 55 :o but I am the cutest spiderman :D

weheee~! im still 17!! n will be forever sweet 17,,i wish ;)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im 16^^ yeah^^ :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok really i am only 29, but have been for the last 25 years :paranoid:
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok if you are good at math ready your pen and paper and let's do the adding and subtracting thing to find out my real age...just kidding :D i'm 20+ hahahaha i'm scared to reveal my real age here :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=javilisnemoya2007]i'm 20+ hahahaha i'm scared to reveal my real age here[/quote] you look much younger in ur avatar :lol:
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]you look much younger in ur avatar[/quote] yeah that's why i'm scared to tell my real age cuz too young to be here on friendster...:D sorry
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=javilisnemoya2007]cuz too young to be here on friendster[/quote] :o oh my friend it must have been late at ur place when you posted this...ur dreaming :lol:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey Sir Cutest Spider man :D hahahaha.... just joking... :thumbsup: hmmm Ms. javilisnemoya2007... its just ok... age doesnt matter here.. hehehe :thumbsup: anywayzz let me guess... hmmm 26??
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]jieduck wrote: i'm over 30, much over, hehehe Gee are you near my age of 54 bhebhiej wrote: Woo-hoo I'm not the 2nd oldest member of Ftalk anymore ....now I'm 3rd oldest (29) hahahaha..nope your not even close to second I know for sure others here are much older just not posting their ages for sure late 30's[/quote] hahaha!! it's good that the poll range is up to 30 and above only:D:D and not 40 and above:lol::lol: Otherwise, i might fall under that category. hahaha!!! Thanks Bob for this wonderful thread, honesty and personality is truly tested in here! God bless us all! Kuya Jie
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]welL i'M juz a [/i][b]14[/b][i] year oLd ghURL.,,[/i]:)
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im 13 yrs old :penguin: always busy in skull :penguin: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :penguin:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Thanks Bob for this wonderful thread, honesty and personality is truly tested in here![/quote] Thanks too for adding ur comments =)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm 14 years old! same with sis krizzha! =):thumbsup: Teenagers Rules! :D:P
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice topic.! i think i am d youngest here..i think coz in my fs..no one calls me sister.. i am d one hu calling for dem..
mardin
» n00b
1969-12-31

im only nineteen
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: [u][i]i'm just a little girl.. im 12 yrs. old.. [/i][/u] :D
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]oh my friend it must have been late at ur place when you posted this...ur dreaming[/quote] waaaaaah ....must i tell the truth my friend? I guess not everybody is telling their real age....:paranoid:
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]hey Sir Cutest Spider man hahahaha.... just joking... hmmm Ms. javilisnemoya2007... its just ok... age doesnt matter here.. hehehe anywayzz let me guess... hmmm 26??[/quote] @YellowFlash i'm tongue tied when it comes to age thing....but for honesty sake i will tell you my real age...i was 26 more than a decade ago......:)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=javilisnemoya2007]waaaaaah ....must i tell the truth my friend? I guess not everybody is telling their real age[/quote] :lol: no need to tell the truth just say over 29 ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just curious about the ages of most ftalk members, I for sure am the OLDEST at 55 :o but I am the cutest spiderman :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:08

[ 9 queries - 0.506 second ]
Privacy Policy