• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just curious about the ages of most ftalk members, I for sure am the OLDEST at 55 :o but I am the cutest spiderman :D

Just curious about the ages of most ftalk members, I for sure am the OLDEST at 55 :o but I am the cutest spiderman :D

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just curious about the ages of most ftalk members, I for sure am the OLDEST at 55 :o but I am the cutest spiderman :D

well im 35 and at the prime of my life! makes me actually think that if i had a baby when i was 18 years old, then my baby would have been 17 years old at this time. LoLLLLLLLL i wonder who else are in their 30's here? ;)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just curious about the ages of most ftalk members, I for sure am the OLDEST at 55 :o but I am the cutest spiderman :D

[quote=frolickfriendster]wonder who else are in their 30's here?[/quote] hi friend welcome back to friendster! and thanks for ur post in my topic...over 30 is not doing so good, but I still believe there are more in their 30's 40's that are members just not posting here :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

actually all 40+ are the same to me... hahah let me tell u about my parents... im only 16 years old but my dad is almost 73 i think....(im not joking.. its for real) but his face and his body looks like younger... when ull see him ull think he is just 40 or 50... so when i see aged persons i dont notice that theyre old... hahaha Sir bob i think ur just a Tatay(Father) to me... hahaha so Sir Bob.. just be confident about ur age :thumbsup: and remember.... ur the Cutest spiderman here... hehehehe :thumbsup: and most helpful too

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-04 21:41:52)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]hi friend welcome back to friendster! and thanks for ur post in my topic...over 30 is not doing so good, but I still believe there are more in their 30's 40's that are members just not posting here[/quote] thanks bob. im going away again. i'll prolly be back on the forum in the near future or when my profile gets messed up again. lol. its so obvious that this forum is teenagers-dominated. but yeah, it would be nice to see more mature and adult people in the forum and engaging in discussions. that way, the horizon is wider and perspective and opinions are more varied. anyhow, see ya.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]hahaha so Sir Bob.. just be confident about ur age and remember.... ur the Cutest spiderman here... hehehehe and most helpful too[/quote] Agree...age is a number whats more important is the older we get how we feel about urself and keeping our minds young :D Of course I am the cutest, POGI, spiderman here..the only one :lol: [quote=frolickfriendster]its so obvious that this forum is teenagers-dominated. but yeah, it would be nice to see more mature and adult people in the forum and engaging in discussions. that way, the horizon is wider and perspective and opinions are more varied. anyhow, see ya.[/quote] Yes that is for sure..teenagers rule! my apo's say the same thing :lol: I think there is a nice balance in the forum right now..those teenagers are the ones keeping me thinking young trying to learn all these codes. Of course I do get lost in some of the chit chit conversation, no idea what the hell they are talking about :retard: Best wishes in ur future friend..take care hope to see you around again soon :thumbsup:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-04 22:49:48)

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I wanna talk about my age but i suffer from senility guys nyahahahh!! so i little help pls... below is what i am now... I always have a crazy layout... I play Ran, Warrock and getamped heheh... I still love loud and fast music... I still hangout on Rock Clubs and concerts... I now jam with my former band(AskalS) sons... I saw my friends Patrick and Robbie of Club Dredd and they look old now like me i guess nyahahahh!! I still hang with young girls and punked with young guys... I always love Anime's and Cartoons since Voltes V... and they always says life begins at my age... so do you think i'm old... or just mentally retarted?? nyahahahhh.... put ur love on the rock n roll world and everything will be fine... and always say PEACE!!
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^i think ur a teenager... hmm..... 14 - 17 hmm..... 15??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]im only 16 years old but my dad is almost 73 i think....(im not joking.. its for real)[/quote] hmm..I thought you were 20-30 years old when i first saw you..coz' with the way you talk, you're so mature! =):thumbsup: :D Which just proves that you're a smart person. :cool: @topic: I'm 14 years old but i wanna be 20 years old.. :lol: what? :wallbash: :)
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well..I'm waaay..younger than 18.. :eh:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]im only 16 years old but my dad is almost 73 i think....(im not joking.. its for real) but his face and his body looks like younger... when ull see him ull think he is just 40 or 50... so when i see aged persons i dont notice that theyre old...[/quote] Lol my father is 68 and im 14 =D Well my dad doesnt look young lol his hair is white wahaha lol :eh:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]so do you think i'm old... or just mentally retarted??[/quote] Gee I think ur older than teen but younger than me :lol:
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=Refresh/Reload]so do you think i'm old... or just mentally retarted??[/quote] Gee I think ur older than teen but younger than me :lol:[/quote] hahahh... I'm 40 going 18 lol =D gonna take breakfast now... hmmm... where's my bottled milk...? :lol: :penguin:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]I'm 40 going 18 lol[/quote] hahahaa..lilke me 54 going on 29 :lol: its ok keeps the forum balanced with a few of us elders hanging around :D

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-05 23:37:17)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]hmm..I thought you were 20-30 years old when i first saw you..coz' with the way you talk, you're so mature! =):thumbsup: :D Which just proves that you're a smart person. :cool:[/quote] hahaha im not that too old... hahaha anywayzz thnx... and even im that old ill still be proud... :eh: [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Lol my father is 68 and im 14 =D Well my dad doesnt look young lol his hair is white wahaha lol :eh:[/quote] wow... u too?? my dad's hair is still black but some of it is white.... i think in the side only... hahaha old daddies are hard to handle(just joking).... bwahahahah they are alywayzz mad but in the contrary.. they really really love their children... and best daddies too.. :thumbsup: i remember when im 3 or 4.. im too scared in my daddy bwahahahah..... huhuhuhu i miss my dad and my mom.... hehehe Dad, Mom Love U!!! :redface: @topic Im only 16...... 16!!!!!

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-06 09:02:10)

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mostly we are under age ahahahahahah..... sir BOB ur the spidy with the BAt MOBILE!! :eh:
mizzhatake
» n00b
1969-12-31

pantek...................................:D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]mostly we are under age ahahahahahah..... sir BOB ur the spidy with the BAt MOBILE[/quote] hahahaa.underage is just a term, like being too old :o Yep I had to downsize my batmobile because gas cost too much now :smoke:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It's fun having the likes of you here Sir Bob. :D Wish we have more 50+ members :o Or maybe let's say you are the only 50+ Man in the Cyber World. :O Hahaha. Kiddin. Anyway, I'm 17. So many people think that I'm 20 or something like that. Because of my moustache maybe. :lol: [spoiler]Honestly, I am 17 but with the mind of 20's :rolleyes:[/spoiler]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my age is between 22-25 :lol:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]So many people think that I'm 20 or something like that. Because of my moustache maybe.[/quote] bwahahha... so why are u not shaving it to look younger?? @topic: im 16 and turning 17 in september :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just curious about the ages of most ftalk members, I for sure am the OLDEST at 55 :o but I am the cutest spiderman :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:39

[ 9 queries - 0.531 second ]
Privacy Policy