• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you have a crush here?? share it.. hahaha.. u can give just the initials.. ill start.. name starts with [b]D[/b]..

Pages: 123

do you have a crush here?? share it.. hahaha.. u can give just the initials.. ill start.. name starts with [b]D[/b]..

Leijg19
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you have a crush here?? share it.. hahaha.. u can give just the initials.. ill start.. name starts with [b]D[/b]..

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: do you have a crush here?? share it.. hahaha.. u can give just the initials.. ill start.. name starts with [b]D[/b]..

wiee .. my initials are [b]D[/b] :o just joking .. :D but i think u posted on the wrong thread dear .. go here instead : http://theftalk.com/t13445-Ftalk-Crush-Thread-%28name-and-or-describe%29.html :thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: do you have a crush here?? share it.. hahaha.. u can give just the initials.. ill start.. name starts with [b]D[/b]..

weeehh!., hmm... the initial name start in E!. haha
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

initial start of with the letter [b]K[/b] :redface: :D
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]gaaahhh, [b]E[/b] :)[/i]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think this thread had post in underground but i dunno emm my crush letter is start by E hahaaa
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Think this is a Duplicate Topic Me? First Letter from her first name is [b]C[/b] Hehehehehe :D
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. its with the letter j..
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Last Letter of the name is [b]O[/b] .. hahaha .. sSsshh . .:/
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im not afraid to tell anyone here,, u can even search him on friendster "justin levon .. " hihi,, :lol:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cheuw]i think this thread had post in underground but i dunno[/quote] i agree sistah btw @T: initials.. uhmmm... [b]"E"[/b]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohh im goin 2 find him. i 4got his name. i saw his only once but not twice :lol:
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i have.. it starts with the letter 'I'..
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

"K".. hahahaha.. lols, just wana share.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I hav, her 1st initial is [i]M[/i]. =D [/b]
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]T[/b]..oooo..i miss to stalk him..oppss..haha..not stalk,just see..:D
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm im just starting to look around you can u be d one?? haha!! oppff merry xmaz
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the initial is d.. :D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Initials start with * haha i cant tell mhen.. coz its gonna be obvious already haha and he would know :P
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah..my crush is the super duper cute boy in my siggy.:D:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you have a crush here?? share it.. hahaha.. u can give just the initials.. ill start.. name starts with [b]D[/b]..

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:57

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy