• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you have a crush here?? share it.. hahaha.. u can give just the initials.. ill start.. name starts with [b]D[/b]..

Pages: 123

do you have a crush here?? share it.. hahaha.. u can give just the initials.. ill start.. name starts with [b]D[/b]..

Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: do you have a crush here?? share it.. hahaha.. u can give just the initials.. ill start.. name starts with [b]D[/b]..

other one is X and c ahahahlol kessyl i dont crush her ;)
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: do you have a crush here?? share it.. hahaha.. u can give just the initials.. ill start.. name starts with [b]D[/b]..

uhmmm it's E hehe! :D:D [img]http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr304/KrishnaJeanne/waha.gif[/img]
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] @jems : o yea . . u LOEV herrrr =D ayeeeee :wow: [/b][/align][/color]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eeew men :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: -P
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dunno pa dn still looking harhar =D=D=D :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmmm..... in fstalk.... it starts with letter..... d and y!!! in real lyf.. it starts with letter d!! haha my ONE!!!!! !!!! haha!!!

Last edited by yumiko-chan (2008-12-25 21:35:30)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Another, starts with ... [b]E[/b] :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you have a crush here?? share it.. hahaha.. u can give just the initials.. ill start.. name starts with [b]D[/b]..

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy