• ARCHIVES 
  • » respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are

Pages: 12

respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are

sharzieboy5
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are

haiZt! ... :o i've got nothing 2 say.,
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are

the topic starter juz gave his point of view... and i dont diagree as well,.... im not been harrass here yet and im thankful it havent experience it yet as well but surely wat he reported here r base from fact... thats true why u guys cant accept it.. if u are offender and guilty why not say sorry... yes again i dont contradict to title.. better base the mod promotion not only to code shared but the way they deal to people here... wer not different from the rest some r juz priviledge they got group .. well half of those are juz stepping to one another to be regognize and fear off... " scratch mine ..ill scratch urs mentality"
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Although honestly some moderators tend to be harsh and disrespectful at times (I've seen [u][b]them[/b][/u] did those already). But then eventually I guess [u][b]they've[/b][/u] learn their lessons. It's a manner of dealing with certain situations that they were a bit lacked.[/quote] i wish youd used the word [b]"WE"[/b] instead of "them" or "they" you know. You can't deny that you were harsh before. =| [b]Topic[/b] i dont think the topic starter has replied to any of the posts. ive seen him online while members are replying but with no response. I hope he will reply to give his comments. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-12 00:02:44)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@threadstarter:[/b] This is not a moderator issue.... It is a member issue... Why..? Coz it doesn't mean that if you are not a moderator, you are allowed to post rants and throw arguments... In the first place, do we ever think of situations that push the mods to flame...? So is it only the mod's fault...? If you are suggesting to hire some mods, how about adding "hire better members"....? I am not saying I totally disagree with you... But let us first try to weigh things... And think on how to react and handle things appropriately... [b]@sharzieboy5[/b]: Better not post if you dont have anything to say.... [b]@ej[/b] Why won't use "We" rather than "They"...? You are not an exception at all...
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The title on this thread is really harsh & your words are kind of contradicting. [quote=alliana01]MY OPINION AND FROM MY OBSERVATIONS I would be lying if i say that ALL mods here are nice :lol:=| I agree toshiyaDEG, some mods are really disrespectful sometimes when i see locked topics, i still read them and most of those topics are locked bcoz a mod locked it probably bcoz the threadstarter argued with that mod and a big LOL to those mods who closes the topics they had argued about so the forumer the mod had an arguement with won't be able to reply. lol clever huh and i juz wanna clear things out, im not saying this coz im just a member i've had this opinion since last year and this is actually the reason why i lay-low here some moderators are just being KJ.[/quote] I very much agree, on my behalf, that some mods aren't so nice. I've had this opinion eversince I was new here in ftalk. Hmm, I do blame myself for my wrongful actions..for posting in wrong sections & sometimes ranting.. but that's only because I sense sarcasm & sometimes a vulgar meaning to their words.. I don't blame them though, because I can't even imagine how much crapolas they have to deal w/ everyday. That being said, I still respect them & do as they say, for the sake of the forum & members... even if some of them are probably younger than me ^^
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]i wish youd used the word "WE" instead of "them" or "they" you know. You can't deny that you were harsh before. =|[/quote] Err.. Those are exceptions from the subject matter since whenever I am harsh, I have my reasons. And those reasons are acceptable and valid. I know where should I place myself and when to stop. What I mean about being harsh are by the use of rude comments and unnneccessary actions against members. Did I even swear to members directly or indirectly? If ever, please show me some of my post. Maybe I am just having some memory gaps. Again, I want to remind that whenever I am harsh to [b]members[/b], I first assure that other members can understand my side and my own point of view, and not just using a dictionary to find impressive words to seek other members side and sympathy. And if ever I improperly behaved before, I had my reasons. I can enumerate them to support my claim. [quote=cUtiEshika]@threadstarter: This is not a moderator issue.... It is a member issue... Why..? Coz it doesn't mean that if you are not a moderator, you are allowed to post rants and throw arguments... In the first place, do we ever think of situations that push the mods to flame...? So is it only the mod's fault...? If you are suggesting to hire some mods, how about adding "hire better members"....? I am not saying I totally disagree with you... But let us first try to weigh things... And think on how to react and handle things appropriately...[/quote] What do mean by hirring better members? Moderators are assigned, entrusted and expected to deal such events that a common forum could have. If they unable or having difficulty dealing any problems and situations that will arise, moderators should consult and ask for any assistance. -- [spoiler]And by the way, how can I even replace the word "them" and "they" in my statement? That won't sense since in this line "I've seen [b]them[/b] did those already. But then eventually I guess [b]they've[/b] learn their lessons." will be "I've seen [b]we[/b] did those already. But then eventually I guess [b]we've[/b] learn their lessons." it will have wrong grammars and it won't suffice to the idea.[/spoiler] -- If you find my post offensive, then because I have my reasons. -- In addition, why give further comments if the last decision would be the Admin. I've already talked to Admin and he was asking me if we should hire (or I think he said revise) moderators. I had two thoughts that moment. At first I thought I should disagree, but then I agreed on him. I even recommend some members to him.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-07-12 01:04:56)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ i am offended with the last part. do i have to make every word [b]bold[/b]? are you saying that you have VALID reasons and the others dont? how can you say that yours is valid and the others are not? dont make yourself always right like you always do. ok ill stop here coz this isnt the main concern anyway. :penguin: :penguin: and i think cutieshika meant, [b]hire better members as moderators[/b]. you are being sarcastic you know. lulz dont lose it.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Do I really have to elaborate them? [quote=ducheszv]are you saying that you have VALID reasons and the others dont?[/quote] I didn't say that their reasons are invalid. But at times, they don't even have reasons of doing such disgusting acts. Do you want me to enumerate those? [quote=ducheszv]and i think cutieshika meant, hire better members as moderators. you are being sarcastic you know. lulz dont lose it.[/quote] Can you read what she posted again? Why do members post rants and rage the moderators? Because moderators provoke them to do those. Think about this, if moderators are nice and can deal any situations in an orderly manner, without using harsh and rude comments, what would the members' feedbacks?

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-07-12 01:16:10)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

In general Moderators are members too... We make mistakes as well. [i](Obviously I done my fair share of mistakes)[/i] I am not saying this an opinion but as fact... There's no such thing as a perfect forum. Of course conflict happen. That's a part of life. Regardless if you're a moderator or a member. Disputes happens. Eventually disputes leads to a resolution or a bigger conflict. It really depends to the ones arguing. If they won't stop. Who can stop them [i](but themselves)[/i]. If they do resolve their disputes. Good for them... Besides hiring or replacing new moderators won't do anything at the moment. Because kindness has it's limit. So don't expect perfection. I am not saying hiring new or replacing moderators is a bad idea but. Think about it. Will it prove hiring a new moderators will resolve conflicts? Definitely not.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-12 01:19:24)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ It may somewhat help cleaning and moderating the forum since some moderators are having some difficulties and being busy or losing their interest of participating here. In fact, I can see some moderators viewing the forum and don't even give some concern whether to help us or not. A simple lock, trash or zap reports will do. We do not force them to share some of their brilliant ideas, they can preserve those for their personal life. I also agree with Ephemeral. I also did some harsh comments but like I was saying, I didn't intend to seek them to take my side or gain sympathy. I only use harsh comments if and only if I have to, for example a moderator bullying other members, or a moderator is making fun of a religion, or a moderator provoking other members to participate on their so called fun games which by the use of images that are obviously offensive on some members and moderators, and of course the use of signature to persuade and attempt to revive a certain argument, so I have to use unneccessary side comments that will remind them of their position and their roles.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-07-12 01:28:37)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I didn't say that their reasons are invalid. But at times, they don't even have reasons of doing such disgusting acts. Do you want me to enumerate those?[/quote] how can you say that they [b]dont[/b] have reasons? have you talked to that certain poster why he posted it, before he posted it? i guess not. obviously if one posts "disgusting acts" as you may have put it, there really is a reason why. Theyre not dumb. And obviously, [b]admin is not dumb[/b] to give them the "moderator" rank if they were. And yes i read what she posted and understood what she said. =| [b]Vitz[/b] Now thats a fair post. ;] For admiting that you too had done mistakes, that made it even. I myself have done flames. :wallbash: countless of them before but i apologize if i think im wrong and im not afraid to face my mistakes and as you may have observed, ive been calm lately. i dont want arguments and i dont want me or any of my co-mods to be put down and labeled as "bad moderators" coz all of the moderators were bad at certain point. They are just members too.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]And obviously, admin is not dumb to give them the "moderator" rank if they were.[/quote] I didn't even say that Admin is dumb? In fact, when we had a chat, we were wondering why there are some moderators appointed on their positions. We were evaluating some moderators. Geez. Just wait for Admin's response about this. No need for further comments since he is the one to decide on this topic.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Did I even swear to members directly or indirectly? If ever, please show me some of my post. Maybe I am just having some memory gaps. Again, I want to remind that whenever I am harsh to members, I first assure that other members can understand my side and my own point of view, and not just using a dictionary to find impressive words to seek other members side and sympathy.[/quote] Ahem. Baww. [url=http://i34.tinypic.com/4rq1yd.jpg]here[/url] and [url=http://i34.tinypic.com/20pxxzt.jpg]this[/url] and oh... [url=http://i36.tinypic.com/sn2zvk.jpg]this one[/url] too. @[b]topic[/b] Admin is the one who decided about Moderators. He won't hire us if we aren't civilized. I admit that I did some harsh comments. [b]All mods ever did that[/b]. And oh- We aren't the "Hero-Weeabbo-Mod" who keep posting bias so other members will fall for that bias. We have our own point-of-view to argue back. We won't have debate if someone didn't start it. And friendly tips: If you have problems with certain moderators, just PM them directly. [b]Note:[/b] I never post or create a thread to seek sympathy from other members. I've met some threads which said "I'll quit ftalk, etc". Then why were they made a thread to announce "I'm quitting". Just quit and [b]do not[/b] make a drama.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#086989]facepalmslashwrist[/color] Here are my views This complaint obviously rooted from the recent conflict in the Philippines section between [b]meng.o3[/b] and [b]threadstarter[/b]. [align=center]Honestly I don't even believe that this thread was given much thought when it was created. =|[/align] [hr][hr] Some peeps here are [u]missing the point[/u] [b]entirely[/b]. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/43.gif[/img] Only [b]God[/b] knows why someone has to play [b]hero[/b] again and say things that's completely irrelevant [img]http://engr.smu.edu/~kaytaz/63.gif[/img] Lots of "side issues" getting brought up here and it's really an [color=#086989]eyesore[/color]. It's the very same reason why there are lots of people reacting to a certain post here. If you still have problems with those moderators doing inappropriate actions then I suggest you PM them instead of making a scene again. Can't let go of old issues? then it's [b]your problem[/b] not theirs. All i see are [color=#086989]LAME EXCUSES.[/color] "mine is valid" "I have my reasons" and more blahbla.. tg;dr. But all of those crap are aside the point :exclaim: [refer to my first line] [hr][hr] [align=center]Well then let's just see what admin has to say about this Just want to remind the [b]threadstarter[/b] that [color=#086989]Rome wasn't built in a day.[/color] Don't [b]complain and rant[/b] -- moderators and members should help each other. =) Remember that moderators are also humans -- [u]same as you and i[/u]. ü [/align]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-12 02:25:58)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tl;dr :wasted: the topic has gone somewhere else I LOL'D!!! it became a critic thread :lol: lol how many times will I see this dramatic speech and words lol :lol: hahaha oh wow.. well speaking of moderating issue i saw a display of crooked usage of online authority here a moderator deleted a member's post before without a prior and legitimate reason that moderator says "cleaning mode blahblah crap!!" as an excuse and his personal reason as well nice eh? :lol: the thing is that moderator can't accept the fact of what that member are saying and he uses his last resort "DELETE" hahah thats the time i realize that a member is forbid to say his/her expression on that thread :lol: can't that person get the point of that topic?? well infact if that person denies my post i got evidences here lol and speaking of [b] sympathy [/b] thing i got something here too and its the same moderator that mod posted a dramatic thread on underground section its about retirement drama after being posted it became a sticky thread too HAHAHA OH WOW!!! the outcome was utterly different as what the topic says (out of its core in short) :lol: it just became a sympathy factory and he succeeded!! yey he gained those sympathy of the members so easily and then decided not to quit lol :lol: *chuckles* [b]DELETE THIS[/b] and it will only prove how much you are being biased to your own opinion yet you blab about someone else opinions. in short you are a hypocrite.. you keep telling people to do good blahblah. with your nasty repetitive speech that (probably) everyone has heard of.. yet you fail to notice your own misconceptions and criticize others.. and also do you think you are not abusing your power as a moderator?? lol you already abuse it you DELETE and/or CLOSE topics wherein you have failed to defend yourself and reasoning out that it is being to aggressive or filled with flame and that flame is just a mere spark of brutal facts and those facts are true.. until you ranted about things going off topic. so typical of you relying on previous events to support the present conflict tsk tsk... you might as well quit just liek u said before well [b]JUST DO IT!![/b] then and oh did i mention that most of the moderators despise you??

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-07-12 02:43:28)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well now, I shall lock this thread before someone will post a bias-heroic post. And let's wait for admin's opinion about [b]the first post[/b].
admin
» FTalkManiac

@toshiyaDEG I don't know what exactly the problem is, but if you can't accept disagreement and different opinions then probably you've made the right choice by quitting friendstertalk. Hiring new moderators is not an instant decision, so many members are interested for moderator positions and normally I've to discuss it with with other moderators before hiring some new ones to make sure we have the right people in the moderator team. @everyone who's been waiting for a [i]bias-heroic post[/i] [spoiler][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2wq5v1f.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can i say my last comment here? the topic has been already supported with the posts above. So basically this is how [b]we[/b] moderate. At first a moderator will give its opinion then the rest of the staff will immediately criticize and notice every detail of that particular moderator. This is usually what happen and it never fail to occur. this is also how we use our signatures. We put harsh rude and disturbing phrases to seek some certain person/people, annoy them and embarrass them. We never forget to use different words to represent the people that we are trying to annoy. We use sarcastic post like and use such impressive and unnusual words just to support our claims. Thanks to some posts above, of course including mine, we assure to give proofs to support the threadstarters complain or feedback by doing the said acts. Do we really have to evaluate furthermore? [spoiler]In addition, my posts that yuna mentioned, one is when i merely expressed my reaction for the fact that i witness someone were accepted after me and him had an argument. The other one is i had to post some swear since i was removing rants and argument in that particular thread whereas some people didnt even cared to help to eliminate the said argument. About the thread that they were saying i seek sympathy, well in fact i didnt intend since that particular topic was about prohibiting any further arguments in that certain section. [/spoiler] [spoiler]why do other moderators will participate mostly whenever i am involve in a particular event? One moderator didnt even mentioned that he was one of those rude moderators, and whose he was even the one to use an imagery of a God of a certain religion just for the sake of annoying other people. Well anyway, like i said, all are rest assure thanks to our posts above. This is how we participate and moderate in some events[/spoiler]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Could you guys please just stop it? Admin had already closed this thread. I had already sent a message to the threadstarter to enlighten himself about the things he's saying here. He didn't even replied to me. So what's the point? Just please stop it. You're not making a good person out of yourself while trying to destroy others. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:45

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy