• ARCHIVES 
  • » respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are

Pages: 12

respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are

toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are

respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are civilized . . its quite annoying me that some mods are arguing to some forumers . . and please dont comment here if you disagree to me . . and yet . . read the first line . . btw im quitting ftalk . . its up to them if they will look up to this case . . but i will visit often (when i'm bored) . .

Last edited by toshiyaDEG (2008-07-08 14:49:47)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are

[quote]respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are civilized . . its quite annoying me that some mods are arguing to some forumers . . and please dont comment here if you disagree to me . . and yet . . read the first line . . btw im quitting ftalk . . its up to them if they will look up to this case . . but i will visit often (when i'm bored) . .[/quote] ^well , i dont experience that .. mods here are nice (i think) niahaha .. [quote=toshiyaDEG]please dont comment here if you disagree to me . .[/quote] ^ then u are not respecting our opinion if we cant post here? am i right ? i'm not favoring any sides .. it's just my opinion here .. :|

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-07-08 21:04:22)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are

^ I agree with darylldelfin....if you don't want us to post (if we disagree) then you yourself are not respecting other's opinions. For me....I think our mods do a pretty damn good job taking into consideration all the bullsh*t that probably have to go through. You're pointing out that a mod/some mods are arguing with other members.....and? The Mods are just regular people like you and I. Everybody argues at some point, no matter what your "position" is. Sounds to me (and maybe I'm wrong) like maybe you're mad because they are arguing with you about something. If they're not....then don't worry about it. Grow up (no offense). Now, on the other hand, if a Mod is abusing his/her powers, then yeah, maybe there's a reason to speak up. I think the mods here do a really good job, personally, and I give them a lot of respect.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Please understand carefully, the point of toshiyaDEG was he only referring to [b]some[/b] mods are blah blah blah~. Based on my experience here in flalk, yes I do agree, I encountered [b]some[/b] however, toshiyaDEG, the title of this thread sounds like discrimination! If you don't care, please rectify it! And quitting is not a solution on this problem! You don't need to get serious on this matter lol[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img] Side note: I'm just expressing my opinion. I don't want to argue or join any issues here at ftalk. [img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=red] MY OPINION AND FROM MY OBSERVATIONS [/b][/color] I would be lying if i say that ALL mods here are nice :lol:=| I agree toshiyaDEG, [b][color=red]some[/color][/b] mods are really disrespectful sometimes when i see locked topics, i still read them and most of those topics are locked bcoz a mod locked it probably bcoz the threadstarter argued with that mod and a big LOL to those mods who closes the topics they had argued about so the forumer the mod had an arguement with won't be able to reply. lol clever huh and i juz wanna clear things out, im not saying this coz im just a member i've had this opinion since last year and this is actually the reason why i lay-low here some moderators are just being KJ. =|

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-07-09 05:07:48)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yea.. i agree to alliana.. that not all are nice to me.. but it really depends on the situation ur in.. try to evaluate the things youve done or what they've done and see if its right or wrong.. :D but really some are not doing they're jobs.. i think only see two or one.. [b]FOR ME..[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]but really some are not doing they're jobs.. i think only see two or one.. FOR ME..[/quote] regie are you online in FT 24/7? =| [hr] [b]Thread Starter[/b] excuse me but did you make this thread because of this particular post: http://theftalk.com/p1309583-Today-02%3A33%3A51.html#p1309583 =| did you review the philippines section now? you can hardly see gaming threads almost all are discussions. i understand why we dont have tricks and tutorials threads coz mainly almost all filipino posters are fluent in english and can explain the step-by-step methods in English clearly. [quote=toshiyaDEG]and please dont comment here if you disagree to me . .[/quote] you know, an open minded person will accept both negative and positive opinions. Hmm were you active here since last march? We closed almost all gaming threads and left only 5 of them open, but its no use since newbies create and create them again without reading the Announcement we made. :arrow: i know you think im wrong coz youre mad. but also try to see the changes. we dont [b]"delete"[/b] threads. we close/lock them. actually i was happy with the thread you made and it was even sticked so consider your thread "worth reading" and with value coz it wouldnt be sticked otherwise. So cut the mods some slack ok? Try to visit the pinas thread now. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-09 12:50:13)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Let's put it this way, a job of the moderators is to report, zap, lock, close, curse, ban what is against the forum rules. but part of it is to enjoy and have fun, and to interact and communicate to the members [b]PROPERLY[/b]. in return, members are asked to respect and also communicate with them [b]POLITELY[/b]. i first talk about moderators since they should be the role models, a good example for the other members to follow. maybe what toshiyaDEG is pointing out is probably some of them aren't being a good example. --- the only way to close this issue is to communicate and comprehend. incidents like this can still be fixed. all we need is to talk with them and understand each other. nobody's perfect anyways.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ im up for that .. ;] ive had enough arguments already. i have limited time going online and i dont want to spend it arguing .. [b]Thread Starter[/b] im up for a talk if you are =)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh my??this has turn out here?? [b] my opinion:[/b] mods can be at their boiling point sumtimes,. even me,. they are just human like us,.,. we are the same,. they are being nice on the best they can,, but we must accept the fact that everything has limitations,. and everyones boiling point increases,. lol. anyways,. we must respect each other. [i]a mod wont get mad unless we do sumthing bad.[/i]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: okay you may have come to this point just because of my reply in your thread. i have actually supported it right? what i did not like about it is that we all are trying our best to implement the discussions campaign. we've tried hard in contributing topics with sense. but then what? after a few new topics you rant? you complained? at that point i don't know what you really like. you want new topics. we created one. then you complain about it again? i have stated in the first few posts that we'll be considering and supporting that suggestion. some had already noticed the progress..but instead of saying properly that this certain something topic should be like this, you just complained. i was offended with your reaction when i opened a thread regarding superstitions in the Philippine Society. you should have at least commented properly if you wanted my thread to be closed right? but making fun of it? that's just not acceptable.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I must say, a few of the mods here are a bit disrespectful some are very over the top. I ahd an argument once with Shirow Masaume because ephe forwarded a Private message to shirow who sent me a rather rude message! but oh well lets forget about that hes forgiven me and ive forgiven him.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

geez... ok its not easy being a mod...and like what jhaneko said... we could reach our boiling point...too..we are only human with think rank moderator who tries our best to make this forum a better one... [quote=toshiyaDEG]and please dont comment here if you disagree to me . .[/quote] then youre not respecting other's opinions as well... the reason you came up with this topic is for you to know what other's think, be it on yer side or not... And try to chillax :P , dont take this thing too seriously... i mean we all have our own concerns aight?! and siz meng is uber busy with her studies... and i understand her also... it so [i]nakakainit ng ulo[/i] sometimes... ;) some mods are disrespectful...:rolleyes: uhmmm maybe but i think they have a good reason for them to be like that its because of some members here also... they wouldnt be so disrespectful if some members are so easy to [i]"tame"[/i] :P or to talk to....:/
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]regie are you online in FT 24/7? =|[/quote] not really hehe.. i never log out.. BTW when i say "[u]not doing they're job[/u]" i mean they're like inactive or something.. :D hope you get my point.. EDIT! : [quote=I]i think only see two or one.. FOR ME..[/quote] what that means is that i only see one or two inactive mods.. :D

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-07-09 19:49:38)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

All I can say is... If you have problems with [b]me[/b]. Just send me a message. Just make a point on your accusation or complaint. I do my job fairly so I expect a fair response from [b]you[/b]. I abhor pretext and fabricated feedbacks. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-10 00:59:27)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Hire better mods ?[/b] =| hmmm.. let's see, before you say that maybe you should think first if you can do a better job than them. Well, can you? The thing is, lots of members supported your thread. Most moderators (if not, all) like your suggestion-- they even made your topic sticky right? I suggested some topics and some of them were even created. Furthermore the game threads in the Philippines section were also lessened. But you still keep complaining :rolleyes: You posted "Philipine Superstitions is 20% nonsense" (well something like that) I believe it's not nonsense at all because Superstition is a part of the Filipino heritage :| [b]Reality check:[/b] You can't just go around telling people to create threads that are not nonsense in a snap. If you want change in an instant or if you want topics that are [b]'0% nonsense'[/b] then please, feel free to create those threads :/ No one is stopping you. I believe the moderators are doing the best they can despite their busy schedules. Mind you, they're doing this for free meaning they are not getting paid here. [spoiler] [quote]respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. .[/quote] [color=#089bce]respect the moderators opinion too instead of just complaining. If you think you can make a better thread go ahead and create one then. If you spare your time formulating all those "educational" thread/discussions you wanted instead of talking and complaining sh!t then maybe you could have created 20 educational threads by now </sarcasm> [/color] [quote]others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are civilized . .[/quote] [color=#089bce]please cite an instance where a mod acted uncivilized or didn't do his/her job well. Fabricated feedback is despicable isn't it? [/color] [quote]its quite annoying me that some mods are arguing to some forumers . .[/quote] [color=#089bce]Oooh so moderators should just blindly agree with every member here then? and what kind of FORUM would that be? [/color] [quote]and please dont comment here if you disagree to me . . and yet . . read the first line . .[/quote] [color=#089bce] What the heck are you doing here in the feedbacks and suggestions section then? If you don't want any opinion you shouldn't have posted this in the first place. Might as well close this thread. =| [/color] [quote]btw im quitting ftalk . . its up to them if they will look up to this case . . but i will visit often (when i'm bored) . .[/quote] [color=#089bce] quitting or visiting often --- well which is it?[/color] [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-10 02:43:31)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

omg .. (speechless ) i read the post before me .. i think she hit the bullseye .. ;) anyways , hope the issue ends here .. but remember we dont want offensive posts here .. chill .. :D:thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

very well said siz aya ;) =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-10 03:01:57)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i was stunned smexy aya.. :o whew! you explained very clearly.. :D there we go! :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol? What do we have here? :lol: Chill guys. He was just suggesting and giving feedbacks. First of all, thank you toshiyaDEG for giving us your feedback. Although honestly some moderators tend to be harsh and disrespectful at times (I've seen them did those already). But then eventually I guess they've learn their lessons. It's a manner of dealing with certain situations that they were a bit lacked. Well if you are referring in the Phil Section's case, I might as well observe that section first. But since you didn't regard it, then you are referring the other sections as well on how moderators behave. As far as I am concern, they change already and lay-low a bit to avoid further arguments and misunderstandings. [spoiler] :retard: I cant think properly, I'm eating my dinner now. Hahaha..[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » respect other opinion as you respect yours . . some mods here dont respect other's opinions . . some of them rants .. . others dont make use of their jobs well . . please hire some mods that are

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:42

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy