• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

:arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

^ ur' always welcome mai hunni X3 did gin gin shocked? " D [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/33auvbs.jpg[/img] it was suppose to be a successful trap but gin gin finds it already XD ohohohoho yeah u got starbucks " D i dunno what flavor of the drink is XD and oh gin gin is sugoii on PS than ruru see teh sugoii siggy and av gin gin made XD? [b]ILYSMMMMMM always mai gin-sama x3[/b] :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

[b]I CAME[/b] i was strolling at teh gfx and saw "[i]Shirow Masamune[/i]" at the last post of Gfx Show Off.. Ays got curious.. :/ i clicked teh link.. went to teh last page and... [b]I SHOCKED[/b] OMEG! Ruru-sama draw Gin-sama? :o [b]I LOLD[/b] Cos when I saw teh whole pic Gin-sama is holding... ermm... starbucks? =D EPICWINRAR! Ruru-sma = Ownd. You did a great job there, Ruru-sama. :wow: <3333333333~
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew. nice workx . @shirow .. =] new work : [spoiler][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2ducjva.gif[/img][/spoiler]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=lightgreen][b]@Angeli_718: wow :o thencu for teh lovely gift siz :D IMY sooo much.. do u have ym =|[/b][/color][/align]
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woot woot xD its getting hot here GO GO GO! shirow♥yuna kyaa~ support ur loev team xD nice work shirow :thumbsup: _______________________________ show-off gonna share a header from my fuko layout xD [spoiler][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh3/sasukeshippuuden_2008/my-profile-1.gif[/img][/spoiler] comment it guyz and here's teh link of teh layout [spoiler][url]http://theftalk.com/t45196-%26%239829%3B-Fuko-Ibuki-layout-%26%239829%3B%5BBy%3A-Natzin%5D.html[/url][/spoiler]
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wii niec gfx siz..!! kip it up..!
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew. nice @natzin .. keep it up . xoO kewL . liek teh effectz =]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nyc work there Shirow~ u make teh pic colorful~ BTW,meh work~[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i38.tinypic.com/21n4gpe.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Belated [b]Sis Andrea[/b] [hope you got my msg in FS] ~ sorry for the OT.. Nice one [b]Sis Aila[/b] ~ improving. what software are u using.? Cool work [b]Bro Dondon[/b] ~ what happen to the requests :) jowk great work..! [b]Heres My New Work[/b] ~ [i]Giffy to [b]Sis Malow[/b][/i] [spoiler][img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h147/nayzechick/AnimeSigMalow.png[/img][/spoiler] [i]Giffy to [b]Sis Trixx[/b] [ur as cute and sweet as her] stay as u are sis - i made this awhile ago [/i] [spoiler][img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h147/nayzechick/AnimeSig4Trix.png[/img][/spoiler] [i][b]EmoAnge[/b]l[/i] ~ experiment [spoiler][img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h147/nayzechick/Siggie4.png[/img][/spoiler] [b]Message[/b] [spoiler]Thanks for the friendship girls.. u have been really sweet.. thanks for the frendship[/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by nayze (2008-09-17 06:14:16)

nikki123
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahahaha...panu 2 d k2 alam gawin..^^:D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ZOMGWTFLMAO :O Did my eyes deceived me? I receive a gift from ate Donna XD Oh-wow. It really looks aweesuum :3 Sugoii~ :eh: Imma use it soon. :wow: Thanks for teh gift. XD IMYSSB :wallbash: Hope you'll stay teh same too. Im flattered about teh compliment :redface: Thanks siszy, ;)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nyc worx sisz Donna. Lurve it especially the on you gave for sisz Trixx.xii. I luv's it's color. :D
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Glad u like it [b]Sis Trix[/b] ~ just to say a simple thank you.. it took awhile coz i want it to be nice...lolz. Thanks[b] Sis Nahz[/b] ~ ill make one for you soon.. much love.. Kip up the graphix coming..!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tnx very much for teh gift sisz donna! :wow: i'll use it! tnx again! mwah! <3
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]first i scan teh pic and then i modify it using ms paint and ps.. it is dedicated to mai beloved gin-sama X3 ILYSM!!1 >__< please bear with the crappy gfx :lol: i suck on photo shop XP hahah lulz[/quote] aww that's sweet... nice work bro...
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice works every one! ehem. love is in the air here. :D peace shirow and yuna. :eh: :D anyway, here's my crap gfx. :D this is a [i]trash:[/i] :retard: [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/5ajg61.jpg[/img] I'll call that--[b]polika[/b]. :lol: *suck* :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wow! nice work! soo cute!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^[/b] [color=red][b]Spam Alert[/b][/color]. @Topic: Nyc polika sisz charm_caster0604. ( What should I call euu? )
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]liljenny20[/b] you did realized that you spam ryt? you know that's against the rules...:doubt: don't do that again..:doubt: [b]Shirow[/b] LOLWUTZ?!?! haha..teh pic was funny coz she's holding a starbucks and taht's sooo sweet of you and yuna..:eh:

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-09-17 08:10:08)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]@Topic: Nyc polika sisz charm_caster0604. ( What should I call euu? )[/quote] wow. thnx sis. :D just call me ninch[that's my nickname]. :D @sis malow: thnx for teh comment sis. :rose: @topic: my name!! :D [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/az6m4i.gif[/img] ^credits to[b] Gimp.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:05

[ 9 queries - 0.749 second ]
Privacy Policy