• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

:arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

This is a gift for guys in here. Feel free to use and fill it up. [img]http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee331/I-am-alright/ID-forguys.png[/img] And this one will be for the gals: [img]http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee331/I-am-alright/ID-forgals.png[/img] [quote]By the way, [b]Katrin[/b], you created a very nice graphic. Did you use MS Paint for that? If so, how'd you made it glossy?[/quote] ID from Stephy of Mooncandy, and photos from Glitter-Graphics.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

wow! so cute works Dfamador ! i wanna use the other one! :wow:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

juz gonna show off some old trash srry if its [s]fugly[/s] xD i dunno how to color yet using photoshop xD still practicing xD [spoiler][img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/40/38/54588304/1_858090395l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] weee. it's not fugly siz . it's xOo cue =] keep making huh . :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

halloo.. just wanna show this one.. i made an experiment nphotoshop and this comes out :o [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/experiment.gif[/img] :lol: and this one [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/experiment2.gif[/img]

Last edited by malow (2008-09-22 23:12:35)

gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ shocks :O niec one sis..!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

and here's another one.. [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/experiment3.gif[/img] [spoiler][img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/Untitled-4-4.gif[/img][/spoiler] :o

Last edited by malow (2008-09-22 23:59:46)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have gift for ash just wanna say happy birthday xD [spoiler][img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii64/cheuw/ash.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

look at my siggy.wahaha too lazyyy
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wow! nice siggy sisz ! [can i call u sisz phia? ] kip it up! :D:thumbsup:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^thanks.sure you can:)
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weeee. nice work siz phia . keep it uup =]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow siz phia ur so gud in making gfx.... ur one of my idol...
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice work sis phia. i like the light effect thingy. :lol: make more. =):thumbsup:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah nice work phia ^^ the light effect so cool and are u using a brush on making that sig? if u did can u tell me what brush it is^^
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

soo coool..!! sis phia niec werk..!!!
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow ur siggy totally rocks [b]Sis Phia[/b] ~ im always a great fan of ur work. kip it up..! my [b]new[/b] work ---> check my [color=deeppink][b]current siggy[/b][/color]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ vintage/retro i loev it sis no current work for me ahihi just my ava [s]damn[/s] lazy
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ week soo cuet..!!
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^ nice gfx here.. @mskawaii: wow, nice siggy, hope to make one of those one day.. too busy.. @nayze: liek your siggy too.. :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:38

[ 9 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy