• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

:arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

synthe
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

[quote=black_eLjOy]@synthe: nice siggy bro..[/quote] tnx but its not my work.. its bro rei's.. -------------------------------- urs is nice, too -------------------------------- c;
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

[quote=dudes08]what the hell is this?[/quote] Pls. read the first post at Page 1. BTW, pls. read the rules first before you post something in a wrong thread and in unappropriate manner. ;) - [b]Sorry fer the OT.[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]EleeGirl - Thanks fer the gift. :D[/quote] glad u hate it :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]glad u hate it[/quote] Hate it? I like it. :D - Sorry fer the Ot again. :(
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tenx por that synthe!:]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]Hate it? I like it. :D[/quote] wah..u like it??It's not all that nys :cry: Sryy for OT also like siz nahz
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yes, [u]your works may not be that nice[/u], but Nahz appreciated what you did. @topic: Alright, My siggy already have a transparent background.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Your works are always nice. I like it. The robot's cute there. =) [quote=Dfamador]^ Yes, your works may not be that nice, but Nahz appreciated what you did.[/quote] You're right. :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice works everybody. I'm really amazed with some graphics.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

A gift for my [u]FRIENDS[/u]: TO: Subakyu [img]http://tinyurl.com/subakyu[/img] TO: Kurimaws2x2 [img]http://tinyurl.com/kurimaws2x2[/img] :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ nice works you got there.:o i liek it.:p haha.your sig is cute too.nice. keep it up
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ daryll see? ur siggy is cooler.. cuz it has a transparent bg.. c: -------------------------------------------- @ topic: Here's my November Piece in Artwork 101.. [spoiler][align=center][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/287enfd.png[/img][/align][/spoiler] --------------------------------------------- comments 'bout that^ piece is highly appreciated.. ---------------------------------------------
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

-- nice workx evry1 . btw here my new workx . [spoiler]-- [img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/aprilcutie14/let_me_go-13.png[/img][/spoiler]
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for the gift elee :D <- [b]sorry for the OT [/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@NEAZ: np :) @APRIL: wahhh soooo cute :D Anyway..new work :D <------------- MY [b][u]AVATAR[/u][/b] i'm soo fugly..i meant jst look at my face
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I was bored today and I thought of practicing my PS skills. So I made some gifts to the active peepz here: First off: Nahz.Is.Fab [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/kccojt.png[/img] Sorry its kinda simple. >.< Imma post the others later, wait for it. ;3 You might get one.

Last edited by Deviantangel (2008-11-02 05:52:55)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ [b]Sis April[/b] i think you havent seen my gift fer you yet :redface: so im gonna repost it. haha~ lol. [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/so4m14.gif[/img] [quote][sup]IMY sis april. :redface: hope you like it. :kiss: [/sup][/quote] [/spoiler] @ Thanks sis Eleegirl :) @ Neaz : Ohh burlogs, yer very welcome <33 ~ lol.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Emman[/b] EMMAN!!!xP Nice gift you got there. Improving the graphics. I know you can do moar than taht. Keep it up.
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@MiNEKOARCH niec nametag sis.! hope i have one ! :D[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

new avatar XD comments? weeeeee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:33

[ 9 queries - 0.697 second ]
Privacy Policy