• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

:arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

New work again. For my group in Friendster. Campus Rockers Signature [spoiler][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/1zcgume.gif[/img][/spoiler]
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Nice Work Malow,Bhezt_09,Ninch!..Too Cute..Keep It Up Sisters!.. [i]Malow-[/i]I Think You're Too Ready For The Haloween :D [i]Bhezt_09[/i]-It's Not Fugly It's Cute.. [i]Ninch[/i]-Nice Work Sis.. [i]Sorry Fer The OT[/i] --

Last edited by christella (2008-10-29 03:24:20)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nice workx Everyone[/b] [spoiler][b]Andrea[/b] woot! nice work siz,a photoshop user :lol:,nice backround..:D i miss eu so much siz! :kiss:[/spoiler] [b]BTWm,meh work! i use photoshop brushes,load them in GIMP.[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/350m4oz.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Christella.[/b] Thanks sis. :redface: :rose: *speechless* Dunno what to say. Well, uhmm I`m a gimp user. :D [i]Sorry for the OT.[/i]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Guys, take a look at my latest graphics just in this section. (They're too many that's why I decided to compile 'em up in one thread). :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice bg Aila. ;p
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]oh..^^its not BG its meh pic haha well thx blanche ^^ srry for teh OT[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol I thought it was a bg bcos the length is long o.O Haha OT
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I made this for comment fs [spoiler][quote][img]http://ceplasceplos.com/images/hello.png[/img][/quote] [/spoiler] comment please :D
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^niec sis...! soo cuet niec werks :wow:[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Anne : nys siz..loev ur works :wow:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Niceeeeeeeee work Sisz Anne. You sure is a great GFX maker. :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]anne:ur always amazed miie nice workx! :lol: srry for teh OT[/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow.. Nice works!!!
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice works everyone! Seems like each one of us is improving.LOL.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

all: thanks guyz.. I'm flattered... :wow: hope u guyz really mean that =D here's another one [spoiler][img]http://ceplasceplos.com/images/crazy.png[/img][/spoiler]
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nyce one sis anne.. :3 ur really awesome at GFX.. kip it up.. :P
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I like the colors of your first graphic comment, Anne. And the font of the second one. lol And I agree Darryl, everyone is improving. Haha ;p
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Here's Mii new works: [spoiler][img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/Milashnessa_fan/loooser.gif[/img] [img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/Milashnessa_fan/heart11.gif[/img][/spoiler] Simple, right?

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-10-29 11:55:13)

christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice Work Nahz... Is That Made In Adobe Or Jasc Animation Shop? ---------- Here Is Mii Work ( So Simple ) [spoiler][quote]Text: Christelle nice but still simple!... single but ready to mingle image: [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/34973np.png[/img][/quote] [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:22

[ 9 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy