• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

:arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

^ hihihi u ryt, she's so cute :wow: and i labz it :wow:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

^haha, thanks, sis linniie!! [:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcum :D ur graphics rilly kool :wow: wanna share [img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x157/hiei_kilua/lovebesties.gif[/img] hihi, i made it for my friends :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/xflipx/sumfun1woot.gif[/img] lol.[/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-03-20 14:45:39)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ hihihi, tats so funny!!! :lol: oia, last night feel so bored, and i made it :D [img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x157/hiei_kilua/iloveu.gif[/img] what do u think?? :rolleyes:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

w0w..so kyut..nice work sis linniie
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thankies sist :redface: i'll make other graphics noe :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis linnie. .wer did u get that cute gfx?u made it?so cute. .
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@joebz:love the gfx...anime is sooo kawaii @linnie:ahaha..p.s. i love u too!! wahakka...kawaii!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

almost made it :lol: just edit some graphics for get d paper style and add those chibi sakura :P d real one [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/822/822559now3iepej2.gif[/img] oh, i still made sumthin, but it cant finished :wallbash: eror eror :wasted: here is my new graphics =D [img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x157/hiei_kilua/lovelyday.gif[/img] dont ever think i made all of them, i just give tag :lol:

Last edited by Linniie (2008-03-21 00:46:44)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Kym, thanks.. :D ^Wow, Linniie, your gfx are really kawaii!! Keep them up! [: I think I'll give you repu.. :D Rawr, just wanna show the 'experimental' siggie I made..based on ate sam's gfx.. [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/GIFsiggie1.gif[/img] It's my first time putting a video thing..and the BG's a bit plain. But I love Sakura's wings, hehe!! I'll edit this sometime. Lulz.
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi sissy.. nice work.. hmm.. i do have Ps Cs3 but i dont know how to use.. can u teach me? :cry:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Um, I'm only using 7.0..especially the imageready..for that one.. ahm.. =(
janine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee.. i luv ur experimental siggie sis joebz,.. it's so cool with that video thing.. =)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Thanks, sis..[:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow. .joebz!!it's amzing. . can u give me the .psd file?and the tut? Thanks! really cool! @linnie:kawaii works suits on u. .amazing! guyz. .who can help me activate my photoshop. .the 30 grace period of activating end. .what will i do?

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-03-22 00:06:14)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The .psd file?Um, how??can't upload it in pbucket.. um, actually i didn't read any tut for that.. I just based it from ate sam's siggies and animated banners.. hmmm.. she'd provided the vid in her site, and i turned it into a siggie..
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

upload it in ripway sweetie. . woo. .i wanna learn that one. . guyz. .help me activate my ps! @T:nice gfx everyone! :wow:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Here I am again!! Hahahaha.. I editted my previous sig, the one with the 2 Sakuras and the moving thing.. [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/GIFsiggie2.gif[/img] I just fit all the layers into the signature..heeehee.. Aheehee.. I honestly don't know what to use now. Eheheh..

Last edited by joebz (2008-03-22 03:13:26)

PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i envy you guys.. cause you have adobe and can make graphics ^^ anyway.. nice graphics.. keep making ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:15

[ 9 queries - 0.649 second ]
Privacy Policy