• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

:arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

[color=gray] Ulead and LunaPic. =) [/color]
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

tnx guys! ihihih ill practice more @blanche -- oohh ok :) just credit me ayt? hihi
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] ^ Ofcourse I'll credit you. :D I just have one favor, if it's possible to remove teh [b]einstein08[/b] in teh signature. :question: ehhe, I'll give you a reputation if it's fine. :] [/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-19 12:15:56)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] yea your works chubz are nice. :):thumbsup: [/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I made a siggie! [img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa128/jedius_photo/princess.png[/img] Hope you like it!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Whew That's nice. XD The text is small though. :P [/color]
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dang chubz's works are so awesome..haha!!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yeah! @chubz:wanna exchange your intelligence about c4ds w/ mine?lol..as if i know much abt c4ds...lmaolmaolmao nice sigs everyone... will show off some other tym
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ philixre : love the siggy you made :D [/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks trix! mwah!
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t209/Kimy_08_2007/c4d2.jpg[/img] showing off my new siggy... err....i took up c4d lessons.. and..there.. thats my result..my very first one... err...it kinda looks ugly... but... i worked hard on that..haha...what du u think guys?? haha
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] ^ That's uber nice. =) I like teh anime! XO Esp. teh color. :lol: Well, my latest signature is the signature that I'm using right now. =) Dun have time to upload it and paste, so just take a look at it. =D =D =D Sorry for my lazy-ness. XD [/color]
vhinz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

:P can someone creat my siggy ahhihihih
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^excuse me you're being off-topic..this isnt a topic where you ask for sigs...read the rules please.... @blanchee:hey..thanks! haha..me too i like the anime..hihi... whew..its so hard making C4D..lots of combo and layers..haha
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi guyz,.. whats C4D?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@chubz202: Wow The Sigs You Made Was Great!! Thanks For Sharing Those!!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice sig,sis lunareighn...ehehe
xiandeen
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this section for sigs?or for what?:question: hehe,. :)
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]^[/i] umm.. this section is for Showing yur Graphics. as d' title says "Graphics Show-Off". :/ [i]S. Kymie [lunareighn_sassy].[/i] nice sig. i lyk s' effects. :)[/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi sis louiz! hmmm... what font did you use in your current siggie[sup]Sorry for being offtopic[/sup] hmmm btw, Nice siggy ate kim and we can you give me the url of the tutorial?? hihi! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:33

[ 9 queries - 0.650 second ]
Privacy Policy