• ARCHIVES 
  • » pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged

Pages: 12

pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged

+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged

cutie... like the owner.. for r-17 u say... means im not allowed coz im 12? teehehe...
ototgam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged

its so pretty! love it!
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its on private , could'nt see it, wanted to add you
aleen_chanz
» n00b
1969-12-31

wowww. itss cooll .. great job
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#FF99cc]it's on private! :([/color][/b][/align]
DeVral
» n00b
1969-12-31

I can't see it cause your profile is private.. :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:40

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy