• ARCHIVES 
  • » pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged

Pages: 12

pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged

pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged by me.. compatible with FF and IE. [b]PLS CLICK THIS:[/b] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/duchesz]R-17[/url] =D [b]Features:[/b] :arrow: Radio :arrow: Reflex img :arrow: antiposer cbox+smilies :arrow: collapsible testimonials (for FF) :arrow: 2 column feat. friends :arrow: Accordion WVM :arrow: Link me back :arrow: Plug me with Refresh :arrow: favicon :arrow: Quick Comment :arrow: And some wallbash CSS adjustments :lol: [hr][hr] :arrow: Pls tell me what i should remove or add. [u]For [b]IE[/b] users:[/u] Wait til' the tracker.php loads completely. You can see your status bar when its loading. [u]For [b]FF[/b] users[/u] If you cant see my profile try refreshing and hit back while its loading. xD [hr][hr] [color=red][b]I am open to all negative and positive feedbacks.[/b][/color] :)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-10 02:01:57)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged

wow. your profile looks messy, i dont like it :thumbsdown: lols.. just kiddin, :lol: =D =D ofcorz its my bhe bhes works. ;) very so d*mn good. :lol: and ofcorz really, its you boo. weeee,,, :kiss: rate it 1 i mean 10. =D =D 10/10 :wow: :wow:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged

hmmmm ,, nice profile ,lelz ,spam ,,kiddin duch :lol: =D ooh yeah, i lyk ur ymma radio station :P The best fm station I’ve ever had ;) the layout looks adorable for the rippers as well :lol: :P kiddin ;) your profile match wit ur attitude duch ,, so kawaii :wow: ([i]nice metin u[/i]) so overall rating,, i'll give you 10/10 for the compatibility of both browser =) :thumbsup: -------------------------------- [b]updated[/b] i mean,cute - kawaii , :P ur profile is so cute ,,:wow: nyaheheh ;)

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-07-10 02:11:15)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i labb it duch.. :D it loads fast and the layout is just plain awesome! haha.. :D hooray for the smexy css queen! :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] wow your layie is so pretty :o :o :O can you teach me how to do that? :lol::thumbsup: nice arrangement mushi ub3r pretty =) labb it! [/color]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww. . Wata nice ftalk shirt,sisz:D Lolz XD N ur profy was nice . I mean. . too nice :D tee hee. . Kip it up ! :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Tij[/b] lulz im not kawaii.. that layie is not kawaii.. its [b]retro [/b]tij :P [b]Ate Mushi[/b] of course.. i wouldnt want your efforts go to waste.. :lol: it must look better with the tweaks. thanks ate ;) [b]lollipop_gila[/b] thanks ;) my co-mods have that shirt too.. well not all of them.. but anyway.. thanks for visiting ;)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-10 01:59:38)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its really pretty siz.. ;) i like it =):thumbsup:
j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Cool One,, haha Ate aya really made it good just for you i like ur layout ate ducheszv so pinky :wasted:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ whats with this smiley > :wasted: ? =|
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Cool profile..kip it up! =3[/b][/align]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]wow...i love the layout! awooot! so cute...and pink! hope i can also make my layout like..i dont use JS codes e[/b][/align]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

BTW it's compatible to Opera and safari as well. :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ADMlN
» n00b
1969-12-31

very neat .. :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]BTW it's compatible to Opera and safari as well. :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] have you checked it now? i checked it in opera when i posted this. it didnt seem to work. :lol: thanks vitz. ;]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^It works on Opera now. But there's a problem with friendster when it comes to Opera. :lol:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

forsaken doll did a real nice job, too pink for me, but the content ..omgtiel337 :wasted: it's so neat!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]^It works on Opera now. But there's a problem with friendster when it comes to Opera.[/quote] hahaha :lol: so thats why my JS didnt work in opera when i checked it. :wallbash: i wish this shop has safari though so i can check it. but anyhu, tenchu crushie :wow: [b]sugarstyx_x[/b] haha thanks .. ;] i liekyy pink :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-12 05:27:46)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wooooooooot! awesome profile mareh,,a combined powers of urs and the smexy css queen!!:redface:[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img],, ur profile works on both browsers that i have and it doesnt lag though u have many js tweaks [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/43.gif[/img] can i rip it? [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img] =D
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool add ons siz keep it up
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » pls try to check my profile.. the layie was personally made by our [b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b] - [b]Forsakendoll[/b] a.k.a. aya :lol: after 1year of persuasion.. wakakaka~ :lol: the JS tweaks are arranged

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:12

[ 12 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy