• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pin

Pages: 12

Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pin

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pin

Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pinoy!! <--Do you agree The boys are eating Sh*t? :/ I request that using foul words can be Cursed/Ban!!! It make me MAD :evil: What do you think?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pin

[quote]3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.[/quote] just make use of the report button..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pin

If you know that is a foul or bad word. Why post it again and make a scene... I think it is better to report the user through PM and report button. Of course the PM report should be acknowledge to the moderator of that category.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmmm, what about curse words in an avatar? I saw a newbie to day that had a curse word on his avatar (it didn't offend me, personally) and I didn't report because one of the mods in that section even posted in his thread and did nothing about it, I guess. Should I report it?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ That is one factor why people are doubting if they should report or not. it is because [b]SOME[/b] moderators don't make actions to these situations (like what you said). --- if you find a post that you think is somewhat wrong, don't hesitate to make the first step - report it. don't mind if people just ignore that wrong doing.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-10 09:27:25)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Ok....i just didn't want to feel like I was being too harsh by reporting it when nobody else does anything about it (sidenote--I can't find that thread because I don't remember what section or the username or anything lol).
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Don't mind them, you're at the right side anyways. and besides, there's nothing wrong on reporting them. it's still up to the mods if they'll make the final step or not. [spoiler]honestly i appreciated ate mizel for informing me about the thread i reported before. at least she explained to me why that thread can't be locked.[/spoiler]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah, it ups to the Mods when they will Cursed Them By the Way Mods Can Close this Thread :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

To add to this topic..... I was curious. We have discussed foul words in avatars, posts, siggy's, etc. How about those who have foul words in their usernames? For example, [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=166871]this one[/url]. I have noticed some others, too. Just wondering. :paranoid:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Do you mean the hell word in his location?! I think that's fine as long as he's locating himself in the right location hehehe:)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Woots. I don't know if I will PM that member or not. Because even if I warn him, he can't do anything about his username. He can't change it. He didn't do anything wrong beside his offensive username. Only the Admin can change his username though. The only thing you can do is to send a report to one of his post and state the reason. And we will let that report stay in the report list until Admin see it or we will just inform admin.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]What do you think?[/quote] Those are what we call kindergartners. They have no sense of respect all they can think of is themselves and act without prior knowledge of what they are saying. Anyway just use the report button if you see idiotic post, posted by self proclaimed kindergartners. If you have problems regarding ill or malicious Usernames. Just PM a online moderator and action shall be taken immediately.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-26 10:57:16)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Do you mean the hell word in his location?! I think that's fine as long as he's locating himself in the right location hehehe:)[/quote] Nope....his username, bro. [b]@eehjhay[/b] That's kinda what I figured, but I still thought it was worth mentioning. Thanks for the suggestion. =)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pinoy!! <--Do you agree The boys are eating Sh*t?[/quote] just an observation i think the thread starter take that phrases literally i think maybe the one posted that pertains to a certain words of expression or even think about double meaning... but about the other specification of foul something here... i think it should be better reported or rather sir ephemeral is right, when you saw any online moderator pm them for faster response.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]I was curious. We have discussed foul words in avatars, posts, siggy's, etc. How about those who have foul words in their usernames?[/quote] i saw that guy 2. i think he's already banned??
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Out of topic question, is the report botton effective? I'm just wondering!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Out of topic question, is the report botton effective? I'm just wondering![/quote] No it isn't because no one reports or no one reports properly. There are some instances of good reports by helpful members though. I am not being sarcastic but it's a fact. Usually I find the topics without the help of someone reporting it. Some report topics just to ask. "Can you make me a layout?" There are times members report unnecessary post and of course we try to attend to it if it's in our handled section... :penguin:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

That's why almost all of my reports are not in proper way! Am I right? I've been reporting topics not related to that section like for example the topic related only in gaming section not in anime and section. The way I stated was only very short or sometimes I only used one to two words like double posting and spam. Well due to that incoming massive clean-up this September, those spams and double post will be removed. Topic: @ topic starter, all those foul words will be removed! Hopefully lol =D
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one! [b]NGeNeRaTiOn[/b] i agree to the foul words member doing that must have a consequences.. :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Simply put the bottom line is for all members is to just report the use of foul words and let the moderators or admin make the decision on what action should be taken =) I use the report button a lot and the mods always seem to respond fairly :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pin

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:39

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy