• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pin

Pages: 12

Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pin

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pin

^ Am I one of the foul word user?! I haven't seen I used fatal foul words against others! Well ban me or curse me. I know I'm still on the right track.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pin

^ :retard: Calm down dude. No one is accusing you. -- Let's stick with the topic here guys, alright? [quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]I request that using foul words can be Cursed/Ban!!! It make me MAD :evil:[/quote] You don't have to request. Because we do what we have to do. At first if a member swear or post an offensive message in the forum, we delete the post or edit it, and also warn the member. For the second time, if he still do the same, we will give some punishment for his account. Normally we curse his account for about 1 to 4 weeks. But if he still ignore our warnings, and/or his rudeness are very disturbing, we will ban his account either for 2 to 4 months, or permanently. [quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]What do you think?[/quote] After reading what I posted above, what do [b]you[/b] think? I mean why do we need to argue on this topic? We are all on the same side of this. Unless you are one of those rule breakers who keeps annoying the rest of us or who keeps showing his stupidity to the public.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-09-07 12:14:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can i have a Suggestion I'm Very Disappointed to one of the Newbie Who post @ the Game Thread namely "***Pinoy or Pinay***" @ Philippine Section He said Eating the Sh*t and One of the Gurl said Pin

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 9 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy