• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi My Name is [b]Sunshine Bello[/b] I am [b]13 years old[/b] I Have My Two Bestfriends with me [b]Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1[/b]

Pages: 1

Hi My Name is [b]Sunshine Bello[/b] I am [b]13 years old[/b] I Have My Two Bestfriends with me [b]Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1[/b]

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi My Name is [b]Sunshine Bello[/b] I am [b]13 years old[/b] I Have My Two Bestfriends with me [b]Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1[/b]

Hi My Name is [b]Sunshine Bello[/b] I am [b]13 years old[/b] I Have My Two Bestfriends with me [b]Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1[/b] Tina:Sunshine Always so slow !!!! Sunshine:Sorry hehehehehe thats how i am:) Anna:So Sunshine you going to the party???;) Sunshine:Yup!!! you Tina you going ???:);) Tina:Yes !!!=) of course !!!=) Sunshine:Lets go to school na!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [In school near the lockers] Anna:Meet you later in the Park near the River I have something to tell you! Sunshine and Tina:Yah sure!!! Anna:Bye Girls!!! ____________________________________________________________________________________________ [In class] Mrs. Reyes:Good Morning Class! Students:Good Morning Mrs reyes Mrs. Reyes:As you can see class English is A fun subject cause without it you cant speak english and we would not understand each other! Sunshine:Boring!!! I wonder what Anna will tell me !!! Mrs. Reyes:Ms Bello Pls listen to my discussion its very important Sunshine:I was =| Mrs. Reyes :Then would you pls answer the question number 1 on the board ? Sunshine :Ok! i'll try Sunshine:Ok whats the answer ...Think Think Think !!!! [Bell Rings] Sunshine:Oh Saved by the bell!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [In The park] Anna :Hey Girls Sunshine and Tina:Hey Anna:How was your class??? Sunshine :Well mine boring Mrs Reyes told me to answer a question but.... Tina:She was saved by the bell .....So lucky right!! Anna:Yah!=) Sunshine:So wat were you going to tell us ba?? Anna :Ummmmm later na!!! Tina:Now na!!! Anna :Fine Anna:I was going to say .......... [Bell RINGS ] Sunshine:Quickly say it Anna:I was going to say [Bell Rings] Anna:Later na :D Sunshine and Tina:Later ok Promise ha!!! Anna:Promise!!! ___________________________________________________________________________________________ [In Science Class] Anna talaga so makulit i hope later she would tell me and Tina what she saying she need to tell us Mrs. Onato:Okay Class Today we're gonna talk about cells can someone name one cell??? Sunshine:What is ann gonna say??? Mrs. Onato:How about you anna ??? why dont you name one cell??? Sunshine:Me :/ ,What will i name??? Mrs. Onato: A cell,one kind of cell Tina:Psssst A White Blood Cell Sunshine:Oh A white Blood cell Mrs. Onato:Very Good Ms Bello Sunshine:Thanks Tina!!:D Mrs. Onato:Okay Class You may Go for Lunch:) Sunshine:Finally=| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [In The Park] Anna:Hey :( Sunshine:Hey why are you sad??? Tina:Yah Why??? Anna:Ok This is what i need to tell you,Im Leaving!!! Sunshine:What?!:o Tina:What? your what?:O Sunshine:Your Joking Right?=| Anna:Im afraid im not=( Sunshine:You cant:cry: Tina::crybaby: Sunshine:When??:( Anna:The day After the party!:( Tina:Where ? Anna:United States! Sunshine:What Time? Anna:12:30 Sunshine:You Sure your really going:cry:? Anna:Yes!=( Sunshine and Tina:We're Gonna Miss you talaga!!!:crybaby: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]Watch Out for Chapter 2 will Anna really go and leave or not![/b]
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hi My Name is [b]Sunshine Bello[/b] I am [b]13 years old[/b] I Have My Two Bestfriends with me [b]Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1[/b]

Super none sense ill report this ,this is only for overlay not your story and please make a overlay not a story! REPORTED dont reply after this
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi My Name is [b]Sunshine Bello[/b] I am [b]13 years old[/b] I Have My Two Bestfriends with me [b]Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1[/b]

plz... go to philippine... post it there... this is a story not a overlay... plz... use ur commonsense and follow the rules... =|
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what's this? please post this to the right section.
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

What kind of Post is this??? its not even related to friendster.....
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hehheehe Sorry Im New here :( I didnt know what to do i wanted to post a story like my friend:cry: i'm sorry guys I got wrong in placing my story and Had a bad story !!!! :( Sorry again Thanks for telling me !!!:|
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow! nice story you've got sis! ahihihi a new story dat i will always to be updated on it! nice2! :thumbsup:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Good Story Sunshine is leaving :crybaby: hehe love it so cool
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey Bestie! Nice Story! Kepp up the good work! :D YOU ROCK!
0mickey0
» n00b
1969-12-31

cute nung story.. support mo nmn po ung story ko?:D The Special Day.. salamat.:) keep up the good work :)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeh! nyc story yah hve! heheheh. kip it up!
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool story..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Aww, thanks for the support guys. If you wanna see the rest of the story..Go to this link--> http://theftalk.com/t38614-%26%239829;Together-Forever!!!%26%239829;-[Currently-Chapter-27]-Super-exciting!!!!.html THANK YOUUU! :)
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey miss... yes you sunshine, I kinda like the story but the thing is this.... you should gather your thoughts even more often.... meaning that your story that I just read just now..... well its easy to understand though but the idea is really scattered, maybe you construct a better one next time.... till then youll get a better feedback from me.... and but wait.... pls subscribe to my poems, just look for sherovin thanks...!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^uhm.. ahahha, this isnt the complete story. This was just a draft. Look for the complete story here in this link--> http://theftalk.com/t38614-%26%239829;T…6%239829;-[Currently-Chapter-27]-Super-exciting!!!!.html :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi My Name is [b]Sunshine Bello[/b] I am [b]13 years old[/b] I Have My Two Bestfriends with me [b]Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:59

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy