• ARCHIVES 
  • » ...i lyk [b]STEP UPII[/b]..especially on the rain finale.. they look so cool under it..^^ it's the best street dance that i've ever saw..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pages: 12

...i lyk [b]STEP UPII[/b]..especially on the rain finale.. they look so cool under it..^^ it's the best street dance that i've ever saw..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

...i lyk [b]STEP UPII[/b]..especially on the rain finale.. they look so cool under it..^^ it's the best street dance that i've ever saw..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by pink_yeng (2008-07-14 05:52:09)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ...i lyk [b]STEP UPII[/b]..especially on the rain finale.. they look so cool under it..^^ it's the best street dance that i've ever saw..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like Honey, Step Up I, II and You got Served :D I also love the musics they use. =)
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ...i lyk [b]STEP UPII[/b]..especially on the rain finale.. they look so cool under it..^^ it's the best street dance that i've ever saw..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

yah..me too.. uve got serve.. thier dance there is cooler than step up II ...
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

..reli??oh..i've got to watch dat soon..^^
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me, you've got serve!! best choreo and the music so very catchy! ;)
xed
» n00b
1969-12-31

.,.,.ive like most the you got served and the step-up II... ,.,..its so cool and the choreography is the best.,.,., ,.,.,:)=):|=|:(:cry:=(:D=D:lol::o:O;);]:/:paranoid::rolleyes::cool::P:mad::angry::disgust::doubt::evil::redface::eh::retard::wasted::smoke::ninja::drool::crybaby::puke:shit:thumbsup::thumbsdown::arrow::idea::exclaim::question::rose::norose::kiss::clock::globe::cake::gift::cloud::thunder::wow::wallbash::penguin:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

You Got Serve, Step 1 and 2.. Really the best!! :D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

same w/ here guys??^^
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

step up... :thumbsup:
D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u][b]Scale 1/10:[/b][/u] 1. Save The Last Dance I (10) 2. Stomp The Yard (9) 3. You Got Served (10) 4. Honey (10) 5. Save The Last Dance II (8) 6. Step Up I (8)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"Honey" and "Save The Last Dance" (the first one...never seen the sequel)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b] You got serve is the best [/color][/b]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

these two: [b]you got serve[/b] and [b]step up 2. [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Stomp The Yard You Got Served :thumbsup:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]take the lead[/b] [b]stomp the yard[/b] [b]step up 2[/b]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Stomp the Yard :arrow: Take the Lead :arrow: You got Served :arrow: Save the Last Dance I (Haven't seen the second though.)
mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b].. yah ur rayt !! step up II is the best hip hop movie 4 me ... love their dances specially in the rain.. awsome !!![/b] :wow:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Stomb the yard-effin nice movie!! daarnn :arrow: you got served :thumbsup: :arrow: honey I-II :thumbsup: :arrow: take the lead I-II :arrow: step up I-II :arrow: save the last dance :arrow: chicago [/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=( you got serve s da best..hahaha
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Step Up 1-2.. love the dance moves.. hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ...i lyk [b]STEP UPII[/b]..especially on the rain finale.. they look so cool under it..^^ it's the best street dance that i've ever saw..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:59

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy