• ARCHIVES 
  • » ...i lyk [b]STEP UPII[/b]..especially on the rain finale.. they look so cool under it..^^ it's the best street dance that i've ever saw..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pages: 12

...i lyk [b]STEP UPII[/b]..especially on the rain finale.. they look so cool under it..^^ it's the best street dance that i've ever saw..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sve3NsteR
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ...i lyk [b]STEP UPII[/b]..especially on the rain finale.. they look so cool under it..^^ it's the best street dance that i've ever saw..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

what about Stomp the yard ?^^
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ...i lyk [b]STEP UPII[/b]..especially on the rain finale.. they look so cool under it..^^ it's the best street dance that i've ever saw..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

i like u g0t serve!!!!! they have co0l m0ves!!! =) :thumbsup:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

YOU GOT SERVED, DiRTY DANCiNG & STEP UP 1,2.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Stomp the yard. and You got served :drool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ...i lyk [b]STEP UPII[/b]..especially on the rain finale.. they look so cool under it..^^ it's the best street dance that i've ever saw..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:15

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy