• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fac

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fac

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fac

[align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fact that they are all hot... :wallbash: but after I took years to to decide ;) Here are my list! and their reasons (arranged from best to least) [i]*but i [b]LOVE[/b] them all!*[/i][/align] :arrow: [b]Chen Ri Yu[/b] (Calvin) - he's cool and playboy type, coz I like guys like that! :wow: :arrow: [b]Yan Ya Lun[/b] (Aaron) - because he is so cute! and silent type... :arrow: [b]Goh Kiat Chun[/b] (Chun) - He's a hunk! :O so seducing, hehe :arrow: [b]Wang Da Dong[/b] (Jiro) - he's funny & has a great sense of humor :lol: [spoiler][b]TRIVIA:[/b] In 2006, I really hate Calvin! :wallbash: if you look him today, he's face doesn't look like before, it's really different. Because of putting lots of eye cream in every taping of RP, he's eyes became smaller not like the one's all Taiwanese like us know (owl like eyes :o, but he's very handsome now!)[/spoiler] [align=center][b][color=red]reply for your opinions on who do you like best! Who could be the FTalkers favorite?[/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-07-14 09:13:24)

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fac

[quote=uNlOvedgUrltAn]Chen Ri Yu (Calvin) - he's cool and playboy type, coz I like guys like that! :wow:[/quote] [quote=uNlOvedgUrltAn]Goh Kiat Chun (Chun) - He's a hunk! :O so seducing, hehe[/quote] i lyk them...haha....they're so [b]handsome[/b]!!
clarissess29
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fac

I want Aaron Yang.. bcuz were both a silent type person.....hehhehe.... and he's super cute....
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b][i][u] wu chun and aaron yang [/u][/i][/b] :O
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i luv calvin.... =D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

of course.. wu shun..^^
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Uh, i think you're absolutely lost. Wrong section, i think. [b]Topic moved to Music Section[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll go for Calvin Chen. Playboy type-slash-cutie-faced. Haha.
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=limegreen]I love Calvin and Aaron Calvin- because he knows how to carry himself Aaron- because he's so cute and he's the youngest among the group[/color]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]Jiro cause he's so darn lovable in ISWAK. :kiss::kiss::kiss: [spoiler] [img]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t313/deadbegone/WAKKAKAA.gif[/img] [/spoiler] and [spoiler][img]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t313/deadbegone/CHUNCHUN.gif[/img][/spoiler] cause he was so hot in hanakimi :kiss::kiss::kiss:[/align]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Wang Da Dong (Jiro) - he's so cute, funny and i love his hair.. :D and he's [u][b]Hot![/b][/u]!

Last edited by _vanilla_ O_o (2008-07-20 02:55:43)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Jiro and Calvin :lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeh!., mine is... Chen Ri Yu (Calvin) - he's cool and playboy type, coz I like guys like that! Goh Kiat Chun (Chun) - He's a hunk! :O so seducing, hehe i love them also sis!., hehehe... cause i like those type of guyzs!
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Goh Kiat Chun! [/b] But i thought this was a music section...JK!
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wu Chun hahaha!:lol:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh i think Chun has a lot of supporters here ^^
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

of course..wang da dong..(jiro)..lav it
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Goh kiat chun(Wu zun)- becoz he's handsome, & have good looks:rose:
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) jiro wang - he's funny. cute.
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CALVIN IS LOVE! i like their song.. ahmm.. don;t know what the title is.. the one that hebe is with them.. i like the message
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fac

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy