• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fac

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fac

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fac

For me.. It's [b]Chen Ri Yu[/b] ;):thumbsup:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fac

[b] gosh its wu chun.. he's so cute!! all the girls love him and even gays..:D[/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Wu Chun!!! I love his looks!!![/color] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=rheiya58]CALVIN IS LOVE! i like their song.. ahmm.. don;t know what the title is.. the one that hebe is with them.. i like the message[/quote] the title is [b]"Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue"[/b] or Only Have Feelings For You... yeah, i like that too... sooooo much :wow:
jael
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][i][/i]hello lhesz.. stil remember me.?. dz is jacquelou of course.. i lyk WU CHUN & AARON YAN!!!:wow: hehehe calvin chen's bday nov.10..:O & my bday is nov.11 hehehe luv yah siz!!^^[i][/i]
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=MediumSlateBlue][b][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1009/1009303oxn0odg6r4.gif[/img]Yan Ya Lun[/b][/color] [align=right][url]www.friendster.com/pennylin13[/url] [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242/Felicity_tine13/twilight%20series/1688326gf14l039sh.gif[/img][/align]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Mine, it's Wu Chun.. :wow: [/b][/color]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Jiro Wang[/b]. My all time crush. :wow2:
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wu chun!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wu chun/zun of course *evil laugh*
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I really really like Jiro Wang and Aaron Yan <3
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Calvin and Aaron FTW.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Fei Lun Hai[/b] is the hottest boy group in Asia today... a lot of people are arguing about who's the [b]most[/b] handsome! :D actually it's really hard to compare because of the fac

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:59

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy