• ARCHIVES 
  • » Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a cou

Pages: 12

Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a cou

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a cou

Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a couple But one day the guy had to go to the united states He told her he would visit all the time It was true but hE only visits 1 a month And he only stays for 1 or 2 days with her:( Then he goes back Then One day whenever she looked at her album she would always cry cause all the good memories in the album was never pictured with her boyfriend Then When the boy arrived she told him she ould spent the whole day with him They went to the [b]beach[/b] :cool: They went to [b]Enchanted Kingdom[/b] Then When the day was over they went to buy some ice cream then the girl said I love you and went for a walk:kiss: After 1 hour the boy was worried cause his girlfriend hadnt come back yet When he was about to look for her a guy Told him there was an accident and his girlfriend was the one who got hurt so he went to the hospital as fast as he could Then when he saw his girlfriend she was covered in blood :smoke: she said before she had her opereation that she loved him so much and wished she could have spent more time with him:cry: Then after the operation The Doctor said I'm sorry But she didnt make it through:( :crybaby::cry::( After a month The Boy's Parent moved back to the Philippines AnD since from then The Spirit of the girl would always go to the boy's Bedroom and say she loves him and Kisses him:kiss: :arrow:[b]A very Touching Story[/b]
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a cou

[color=limegreen]Creepy that the soul of the girl keep visitng him but sweet since even in the other side, the girl still loved the boy.[/color]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a cou

wow...how strange...but its nice...
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks guys !!!:) I'll Make another Story HERE IT IS: [b]Note:Its is the continued story of The story ABove[/b] Then One day at school There was a new girl her name was "Samantha" She was so pretty That he fell in love not because she was pretty but she was also kind,smart and Talented He fell so deeply in love with her :wow: He asked her to go out with him Then On That day The Guys old girlfriend found out he was going out with Samantha And got mad When The guy went home He saw the girl Sitting on his chair and In a bad Mood:evil: She asked him where he had been He said He was out WITH a friend She said he was lieing Then she left and said he would pay for it You'll see .....:paranoid: Why??? I mean your dead You cant get mad at me and not allow me to have a relationship with someone else How dare you You'll Pay!!!!! Then The next Day Their was people all staring at the building It was Samantha being push down the building He saw Kim which was his old girlfriend Pushing Samantha down the Building [b]hE SAID sTOP and ran in the building when he got to the top before he could grab Samantha[/b] Kim Let her go and She fell down the building He got mad so Hard he shouted at Kim and pushed her She got mad even more and Said he has gone so far !!!! And went away since then she hadnt came back !!!=D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

the 2nd story was little sad.....
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@Thread starter, next please post this topic in teh Literature Section[/b]. =|
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]very weirdd. && also cute at the same time.[/b] :):):)
Cagalli47
» n00b
1969-12-31

the 1st story was kinda sad.. but the 2nd one was just plain creepy~
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

creepy but sweet!:O
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tHANKS!! tHATS THE END OF THE STORY NO MORE!!!! tHANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!!
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great story..... sad but scary.... wooh that was awesome.. :o
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ok!!! I know its creepy But at least it nice!!!! thanks for your support!! :D
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

huhu T_T but i love that stOry ! hehe .. =|
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]weird and scary!![/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i've read a story that's common to this one.. hmmm..
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Really??? :o What??:O Anyways Its ok if its creepy!!! :P At least i did my best!! :eh:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's touching but creepy.
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice story!!..,,
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so sad story..:(
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. talk about a avenging soul.. for me i think Kim hasn't accepted that she was dead already.. poor.. Samantha.. i felt sorry for her..:crybaby:.. but nothing less.. it was a great story..:thumbsup:..cool post..:cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a cou

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:43

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy