• ARCHIVES 
  • » Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a cou

Pages: 12

Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a cou

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a cou

i suggest, if you have a story like that, put it in literature section =| anyways, nice story peep. :D :thumbsup:
missymisspopular
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a cou

[i]nyc storrryyy..ilabit!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/i]
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Guys, here is the last chapter.. This is a short story..Lol, sorry. :point: [b]Chapter 3:[/b] What Kim didnt know was that when she pushed Sam, Sam never really died. She held on to something when she fell. After Kim disappeared..The boy named Robert helped Sam up. They were safe and just pretended that everything that day never happened.. One Night, while Robert was sleeping. Kim appeared.. Robert woke up and got really surprised. He was shocked and said " What are you doing here? Havent you cost enough trouble already? " ..Kim agreed and said "I know.. I was mean and just a bad person.. It was just that I was jealous. You know that Im new with this ghost thing. I just really miss you and seeing you with a new girl broke my heart.. Im sorry..But, I just hope you know.. I still love you." ..Robert got touched and said sorry too.. Kim had to go and said goodbye for the last time. :) But... Kim also visited Sam.. When Sam woke up she was just terrified. She screamed but Kim tried to stop her from waking up everyone in the house. Kim said "Look..Sam. Im sorry. I just hadnt gotten used to this whole dead thing. I never knew that this would happen. I loved Robert very much and I just didnt want to loose him. Im sorry, I just needed some time to think and now, Ive been thinking.. Just dont hurt his heart..Take good care of him and love him while you can.. Cause Life is too short to not enjoy it with the one you love" Sam..felt..touch.. Kim was disappearing while waving goodbye and Sam..waved back :wave: :) [b]THEN, EVERYTHING WENT BACK TO NORMAL AFTER THAT NIGHT.. :) [/b]
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it gives me the creeeeeps but it still touches!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ahahaha, ikr. but, thankss for reading! :)
rhia01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:O_O: creepy ah .. yet so cute :]
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Yeaaaah. (: Thanks fo' reading
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Once their was a girl that Fell in love with a girl:wow: He loved her so much !!!! That he told her what he was feeling :kiss: Then the girl said that she also felt the same Then they became a cou

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy