• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of

Pages: 12

[align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of

[align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of 2):[/b] ------------------------------ Kring! kring! kriinnngggg!!!!! What time is it? it was 7:10 in the morning, i checked. darn, i still don’t feel like getting up though. i closed my eyes and thought about what Gian had told me last night. Gian was one of my best buddies. we’ve been good friends since grade school and up till now. his parents died five years ago and seeing that i am a year older than him, i have to act like his big brother. he was well known at school because of his looks and intelligence, and he was even athletic! but a lot of people really thought that we were brothers in blood for we share similar features - both tall (i was 5′11″, he was 6′1″) and moreno. the only thing we don’t share is the reputation. he gets so much recognition and more attention, more than what i receive. but i don’t mind about that after all. there’s no jealousy. Then suddenly, “i like you”. these were the only words he uttered from his call last night. wtf. does this mean he’s gay? so is this the reason why he always treats me ice cream? why he always waits for me after class? and why he wants us to go home together all the time? there aren’t any other reasons i can think off actually, except that he might be really gay. i even remember him saying he doesn’t want to have girl friends. oh well, i guess we need to have a talk about this later. he should explain it all to me. So again i looked at the time, 7:30 am… whatda! my first class for today was scheduled at 8:00 am and the travel time will take me thirty minutes, that means i’ll get there past eight. i’ll be late for Philosophy for the second time! without having second thoughts, i took a quick bath, and got dressed with anything i see in the closet. we don’t have uniform anyways. and i’ll eat at school nalang, i thought. “Late nanaman ang gising mo ah!” shouted by our land lady as i rushed down the stairs. Mrs. Josie (we call her Tita) owns the board house i, including Gian, lived for almost four years along with six other students. my parents were in Canada and we don’t have a permanent residence here in the Philippines, leaving us no choice but to stay there. the house was amazingly huge and it has a classy, modern look. it has two master’s bedrooms and six guest rooms. Ian and i share one of those rooms. I just replied her with a smile and casted haste to myself. — “Mr. Aquino, any excuse why you were late again?” uttered by my Philosophy teacher with his usual scary stare. “Err.. Friday ngayon sir, and it’s traffic every Fridays in our place.” i replied with a silly smile. but it’s not really traffic. “It seems you ran out of good reasons and used a lame one, that was already your excuse yesterday remember? ok, find your seat.” My God, i blushed. the whole class laughed and that was kinda embarrassing, fortunately i was able to find my seat beside Justin. Justin. she was my bestfriend, and a long-time crush. she’s a family friend actually, our mothers were magkumare. she was considered a perfect girl if you’ll ask anyone from school. infact, she’s considered a crush ng bayan. lucky me that she became my bestfriend. at least we became close, so close that every guy gets jealous upon seeing us together. people sometimes even thought we are a couple. “but we’re only bestfriends”, we keep on explaining though. she has a lot of suitors which bothers me all the time. but she doesn’t entertain them. and you bet, i was very happy. she knows i have a crush on her. but she doesn’t know that i already LOVE her. “Di ka nanaman kasi bumangon agad, Kyle.” written at a piece of paper placed above my table. it was Justin’s handwriting. “But i told Gian to wake me up before he leaves!” i wrote back and gave the note to her. “FYI, ilang beses na siya nagpupupunta sakin na nagrereklamo - hirap mo daw gisingin nuh.” “Sana ikaw nalang nanggising sakin kung ganun! sure na babangon ako pag ikaw nanggising!” “Why should i? malaki ka na nuh.” “Why should you? kasi magiging asawa kita in the future. hehehe.” “LOL. sure ka na ba dun? di ka pa nga nanliligaw eh. and besides, you said you like Hanna a lot.” “Hanna? oh yeah. so kabit nalang kita ha.” “Loko ka! hate you na. best friend pa naman kita then gagawin mo pa akong kabit.” “Hahaha.” The class was dismissed earlier than expected and all we did was passing notes to each other, we never listened (bad students). the subject was boring actually. you might just end up sleeping on your chair too. well, what would you expect from an old professor? they are usually boring most of the time. Justin and i decided to go to a coffee shop infront the campus. that shop was our favorite tambayan. as usual, we had a lot of things to talk to even though they were nonsense. and if i said a lot of things, i really mean it! from anything under the sun to whatever that pops out in our minds - whether they are within a serious matter or just filled with mischief. i remember we talked about TV stations one day. she was a kapamilya but i was a kapuso. so we had debates on which one is the best. we were in the mall that time and everybody was staring at us! maybe they were wondering what’s up with the two of us why we were shouting at each other. that was really embarrassing… and fun. “Err, excuse me. pwedeng makijoin?” [b][to be continued][/b][/quote] [b]Chapter 1 (part 2 of 2):[/b] [spoiler]Justin and i turned to where the voice was coming from. in front of us standing was Hanna. Hanna was new in our school for a month. she came from California, and a fil-am. she was raised with adequate knowledge on three languages: English, Filipino, and German… wow! i became interested to learn that language and she’s been teaching me for a week already. [i]ich bin so glücklich, sie zum Unterrichten mich zu haben[/i]! (i am so happy to have her to teach me!) hehehe. she’s not only pretty, but also a smart one. She isn’t that close to some students at school, and even at room, though. so here goes my part as the class’ president and representative. i was asked by her parents to make friends with her and help her cope to her new surroundings. it wasn’t easy though, but it paid off quite well. she started to earn friends after two weeks. “Uy, Hanna! why not? upo ka.” i said. “Thanks Kyle,” her response was accompanied with a sweet smile, i blushed daw. she then faced Justin, “you’re Justin, right?” “Ahh, yeah.” Justin’s short reply. “So how’s life?” “Just fine, nothing new for me these days. kaw?” “I feel so great today! some of our classmates are already talking to me, and i admit i had so much fun!” “Really? that’s good then. i’m sure before you leave on December madami ka nang kaibigan dito.” i interrupted. “I hope so. at first i thought i’ll be on my own for four months. i’m glad i’ve met you.” “Haha. don’t worry, the whole school is friendly.” “Btw, how’s your German?” “Well, i don’t know if i’m improving but, err.. [i]un poco más práctica y yo seremos un amo[/i] (a little more practice and i will be a master), haha!” “Don’t joke me! that’s Spanish!” “Hahaha, we studied it last year, you also know Spanish?” “Just a little though..” “[i]Conseguí ir[/i] (i got to go).” Justin barged in. “Uy, sudden naman ata?” i asked her, surprised “I forgot may aasikasuhin pa pala ako sa library. btw Hanna, nice having a short chat with you.” Hanna smiled. “Samahan ka na namin.” “No Kyle. dito nalang kayo ni Hanna.” she protested and rushed outside the shop. Hanna and i can’t do anything - we only looked at her while she walked away. [b][to be continued][/b][/spoiler][/align] [align=right][i]title changed for the third time.[/i][/align]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-03 05:44:54)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of

Woot! New story! I'm looking forward to this! =) Waiting for the next chappiiee!! :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of

:arrow: sure *** join them....for free :eh: Weee..tenx talaga nix :lol: lolengs. yeah told ya it's a good thing to post it here :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha.. i really hope so. with so many good writers here (like keem, you, and kuya ayel) at the lit section, i guess i am nothing. lol. [quote=meng.o3]sure *** join them....for free[/quote] well, next time it won't be free. hakhak
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]well, next time it won't be free. hakhak[/quote] why?? haha.. :P where's the next chapiee?? 12 hours passed... :paranoid: haha.. am such a paranoid... =D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bagong story n naman..aabangan ko to
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice story Blossom :lol: I'll wait for teh next chapter. :thumbsup: Gudluck :eh:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]for free[/quote] naging [quote=aRies04991]next time it won't be free[/quote] sus..anu yun pay per view?? ahahaha.. btw nice story.. ako pwede ba maki join??=D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hakhak. of course this will be free until i finished writing it (and hope that would happen :lol:) i haven't made chapter 2 honestly, but check the first post for the part 2 of chapter 1. hope you like it. :wallbash:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aaww.. parang nagselos bigla si justin.. ahahah.. di pa kasi aminin na may gusto din xa kay kyle.. cant wait the next chap..:lol:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ayun nabasa ko na yung part two.. parang ngselos lang si justin..lolx update mo na po kuya :D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice story...like it..:thumbsup: waiting for the next chapter poh..:)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeh!, bka nmn nagseselos lng c justin.. weeeheheee!., this s a nyc s2ry bro huh?!., heheheh. kip it up bro!, update na pfouh!., gnna w8 4 da nxt chappie! = D ~juliene~

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-08-02 07:55:18)

edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kawawa naman si justin na O.P. ahehe. sino kaya perfect girl para kay kyle?? ahem ahem. ahehe.. :lol:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew, nice story. kip it up. aabangan kuh 2h. i'll wait fur the next chappie. btw, nice title ^_^. :O I'm Crazy For This Girl? tsktsk.. ;)
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

AAAAHH!! BITIN! ang cute :wow: keep it up! and keep it going! hehehehe wanna see what's up with Gian. and seems like Justin likes Kyle! Jelly siya kay Hanna. Bwahahahahaha so sweet!!!!!!!! excited na ko sa next =):thumbsup:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]weeeeh!, bka nmn nagseselos lng c justin.. weeeheheee!., this s a nyc s2ry sis huh?!., heheheh. kip it up sis!., update na pfouh!., gnna w8 4 da nxt chappie! = D ~juliene~[/quote] aaww.. uhm.. aRies04991 is not a [s]GIRL[/s].. ehehe.. better edit your post.. ehehe.. @kuya nix: napagkamalan kang [s]babae[/s].. anyway kelan yung chap. 2?? ahahaha.. di makapag hintay eh noh??:lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hakhak.. i didn't noticed that one. :lol: i'll try to update it asap. it's hard to think about the next chapter right now because of my studies. argh :wallbash:
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..tsk,tsk, i cant wait for the next chapter. i'll wait for this one.
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

errr.. where's the 3rd chapi?? :(

Last edited by edimax.altec (2008-08-02 06:41:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:41

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy