• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of

Pages: 12

[align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of

[quote=eizarg]aRies04991 is not a GIRL..[/quote] weeeh!., hehe. sorry bro!., heheh. xuri. xuri. xuri! :wallbash: i didn't look the gender!

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-08-02 08:01:25)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of

[quote=aRies04991]Hakhak.. i didn't noticed that one. i'll try to update it asap. it's hard to think about the next chapter right now because of my studies. argh[/quote] you can do it, sir! :D:thumbsup: the first 2 were great already! surely the next one's shall be just as great.
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]she was a kapamilya but i was a kapuso. so we had debates on which one is the best. we were in the mall that time and everybody was staring at us! maybe they were wondering what’s up with the two of us why we were shouting at each other. that was really embarrassing… and fun.[/quote] ahaha, my boy bud and i are like that,too! but he's kapamilya and i'm kapuso. btw, wow, i can't believed that the person i thought he's suplado knows how to make a good story. :rolleyes: your story made me excited, and reminiscing my memories with my best enemy. :D :thumbsup:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Closed as stated by aries.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][u]I'm Crazy For This Girl[/u][/b][/align] [align=justify]Hakhak. my first time to make a story and to post it here. hope it is worth reading for you. [quote][b]Chapter 1 (part 1 of

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:24

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy