• ARCHIVES 
  • » okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlf

Pages: 12

okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlf

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlf

okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlfriend told you he/she loves you "again"? what will you say? [spoiler]i dont know if this topic is posted already but,mods feel free to move or lock this up.. ^^[/spoiler]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlf

:arrow: ohh really? how come? where did u buy that love u r saying? =D * u and ur partner broke up bcoz of ur bestfriend.. u didn't tell ur bestfriend the real reason y u two broke up then ur bestfriend got mad.. wat wud b ur reaction? wat will u say? * [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-19 15:03:35)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlf

i just did it for you :( :arrow: your classmate flirts with you? what will you say
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

* i will punch him. luls. [spoiler]JOKE[/spoiler] :arrow:if your bestfriend punch you. what will you say.?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]"tats hurt!!".. :lol: wat will ya say if yer crush rejected u???[/b]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

"humm,okay..can we be friends? *turn around and walk slightly fast and then cry.." what will you say when you hear again a music that reminds you of a lost love?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [i]huhu.. i miss him so much..[/i] :arrow: what will you say if your ex asked you if he/she can kiss you?..
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sure. me and my ex are friends.. [a kiss on the cheek] your bestfriend said : i'm dating your boyfriend/girlfriend.

Last edited by KillerKhayzeeTM (2008-07-28 04:20:32)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: can i join? :lol: [i]what will you say if ur sister's ex-bf will court u?[/i] [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

>are you out of your mind? if your bf told you "will you marry me"? you say....?

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-07-29 01:32:55)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: for sure? am not ready yet! :D [i]wat will u say if ur dad tell u dat he'll send u to a military school?[/i]:retard: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

> No way, I prefer not to study. =) [b]What if your text mate (Which you have never ever seen before) asked you to meet up with him?[/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll say, sure.. (: what if someone you don't like kisses you offguard?
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you're under aress for stealing a kiss... what will you say if your bfs' ex gf calls your bf and ur d one holding d phone?

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-07-30 08:11:35)

deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D ill answer it! wat will u say if ur bf/gf says that he will kill her/himself if u will brake up w/ him/her?
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: then do your best to really prove your love to me. :D on the other hand.... :arrow: can you do it now? :D peace. :lol: [spoiler] someone loves you sooo much. but you don't like him/her. what would you say? you dont wanna hurt that person as well. [/spoiler]
tiny-well
» n00b
1969-12-31

say what you truly feels in a nicer way that he wouldn't get offended.. tell him that hey, you're still going to be friends anyway.. If your bf is about to leave the country for work, and asks you to have a secret marriage before he leaves. You still want to do many things as a single (I mean, unmarried). What will you do?
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. i'll tell him if he loves me then wait for the right time.probs will occur if you'll do that "secret marriage" thing... Vwhat will you say if sumone offers you a green card which is your dream and ask you somthing in return?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^I'l say thanks. :) vWat wil u say wen ur bf/gf wants now 2 get married? :D [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-18 04:01:37)

whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll say no cuz i think im not feeling it.. too young to get marriage i have to enjoy my life :D wat will u do if ur father said to you that he don't love ur family??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlf

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:24

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy