• ARCHIVES 
  • » okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlf

Pages: 12

okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlf

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlf

omg i will start to hate him -what will you say if your classmate loves you?
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlf

i will start to ignore him :/
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^wheres the question haha what wil u say if u dont love him/her anymore
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"Im sorry Im no longer in love with you" :P :lol: or Ill say I never fell in love with you. ouch What will you say to Jesus if you saw Him in personal?
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh.. i'll thank him for all.... what if ur bf hugged you from the back...
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]ill hug him too. ofcors enjoy evry moments wid him^^ wat if ur ex told you that he only break up wid yu bcoz its for your own sake..??[/align]
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]ok! it's up to you![/b] [u]what is your reaction if your gf brakes you because of her strict parents?[/u]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jhunz_1951]what is your reaction if your gf brakes you because of her strict parents?[/quote] do you mean break? ah. uhm, okay. ill tell her, "if you can't handle my family at worst, how can u handle me at best?" wahhaa :lol: [quote]what's your reaction if you saw your underwear in the bag of your crush??[/quote]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]wat?!! ahahaha^^ i mean,. that's ssoo LIKE-EMBARASING!!! uhm. well ill steall some of his's and put it in my bag too., time too REVENGE. ahaha^^\ forgot my question:: what will you say if someone that you hate and dont love told you that your sso cute and they are actually falling inlove wid yu?[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-19 04:47:32)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ where ur question? :eh: hehe -- :arrow: what will u say if ur ex want u to be his/her gf/bf again? :O
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if the feelings is still there and he's available and i'm available too.. why not? but still, it depends on the situation of how we broke up.
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm. tell him if he's out of his mind., GIVE HIM A PRETTY LOONG LECTURE and conditions like dont smoke anymore like taht and then.,, wew! WERE BACK AGAIn^^ NGEK SABLAYERSS wers d question cz? what will you say if your klasmeyt told you to cheat?[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-19 04:51:48)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^I'll say no, coz cheating is a sin. :) vWat wil u say wen ur bf/gf wants 2 make love? :D [/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]warn him that ih he tells that to me again ill dump him dis instance and tell him that im not ready for it.[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okay..its more of like the first person will tell a situation and then you should tell your reaction or more like what will you say.. ____________________________ i'll start your ex boyfriend/girlf

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:24

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy