• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way

Pages: 12

:arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way

:arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way you love him/her?:(

Last edited by *nicz.love (2008-07-23 08:32:16)

blacklizard_return
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way

Dont leave someone for something, Leave something for someone, Cuz something will leave you but Someone will live for you.. :)
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way

[align=center][color=#FF0066]no,way!!!! i will not leave d one i love 4 d 1 i like.. f i know my man in a couple of months & we get along well.. i will not leave him..bcoz of liking sumbody else=)..[/color][/align]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b]no[/b] i won't leave some1 i love for another man.... hahaha... in your dreams... hahaha....=D[/spoiler]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No way. I can't do that.. It is too mean, ^^
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i do not know. . it depends. .
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yea. everything depends in one another. nice topic nicz.! :D
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i won't ever leave my Depp. :D
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nOpE .. LOVE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE WORD LIKE .. yOu LOVE SOMEONE BECAUSE THAT WAS YOUR FEELINGS .. yOu LIKE SOMEONE BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY HAVE ..
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll say NO !! :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me love is like friendship... Well, for now i dont have any commitments. i say i will not leave sum1... i dont want sum1 to be hurt, f there is sum1 i like i think i have to talk about it w/ my current relationship. if nothing works in my current relationship, then i think its time to move on.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tinn30]nOpE .. LOVE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE WORD LIKE .. yOu LOVE SOMEONE BECAUSE THAT WAS YOUR FEELINGS .. yOu LIKE SOMEONE BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY HAVE ..[/quote] hey siz [b]no sTicKy cApS and ALL CAPS[/b] allowed.. topic:: it depends on the situation..=|
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:| Nope.. Ill stick with the one i love..
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a big no......,
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a definitely [b]YES[/b] if someone i like can give me what i want ...that's me [b]MATERIALISTIC![/b]
canp1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

dont leave d one u love for d one u like.. but when d one u love doesn't love u back, well juz leave that person...
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Jeez. What kind of question is this? Love to Like? Oh come on! The answer is obvious -- WHATTAHELL, NO.:doubt:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm, It's hard to decide for me, cause if you are far away from her with no communication, and I don't even know what's she doin............ and I think I already like somebody here, but I think [b]NO IS MY ANSWER[/b] u know why? I dunno :|

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-28 11:19:05)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... of course [b]NO[/b] :D
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no...love is greater than like...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:22

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy