• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way

Pages: 12

:arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way

marius
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way

no.. coz she will also liv me for the 1 she lub!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way

no because love is more heavier/greater than like...
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course[b]not[/b] .. :) :thumbsup:
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heck no.! i`ll make a fool out of myself.that guy will ditch me and not love me for who I am.I mean it`s just an infantuation.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

haha.. i know someone that left her girlfriend just for DOTA... hahaha... but for me... ill not leave the one i love just for the one i like... maybe i will... hahaha nobody knows...
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]of course not![/b]:ninja::ninja: [b][i]love[/i] is greater than [i]like[/i][/b]=)=)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Of cors not. :) [/b]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah i won't do that.. im not an idiot.... :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] for me is No..:D big no..!! hahw..x]~ coz if i lyk sumone.. i can easily forget that 'Lyk' feeling.. but if Love..:D i can't forget it..:P n will love him till 4eva..XD~ hhaw..x]~[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:tsk tsk. hell [b]no![/b]:) what if i choose the one i [i]like[/i]? he would leave me for the one he [u]love[/u] for sure! but.. uh. what if the one you love [i]doesn't[/i] love you the way

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy