• ARCHIVES 
  • » I keep getting email notifications for my subscribe topics that are 3 and 4 days old :retard: Anyone else having the same problem?

Pages: 1

I keep getting email notifications for my subscribe topics that are 3 and 4 days old :retard: Anyone else having the same problem?

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I keep getting email notifications for my subscribe topics that are 3 and 4 days old :retard: Anyone else having the same problem?

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-02 15:29:57)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I keep getting email notifications for my subscribe topics that are 3 and 4 days old :retard: Anyone else having the same problem?

[b]your lucky your having notifications Bob.. now I don't receive a single notifications via E-mail[/b] :smoke:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I keep getting email notifications for my subscribe topics that are 3 and 4 days old :retard: Anyone else having the same problem?

I usually get mine immediately. Hmm, wonder why you both have problems with the notifications. =|
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont get notifications.. :D too bad
admin
» FTalkManiac

@bobcbar Is that happens with all the topics you subscribe? Email notifications are sent to all the subscribers right after someone make a new post in the subscribed topic. In [b]User CP[/b] > [b]Privacy[/b] maybe you could try to check "Include post in subscription e-mails", to see if the post that triggers the notification really an old post. My notifications always sent correctly btw.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@admin thanks for the reply! yes it appears to be from the different topics i subscribe to. Just now when I checked my email I had notifications from 25 July and the same topic notifications for todays post. My nofications up until about 1 week ago had always been correct also and I have not made any recent changes. I will change my settings to how you suggested and see if it improves, I just did not want to see the actual post in the notification. [b]Update[/b] I made the change so the notifications include the post that was made, it works fine but I am still getting old notifications from many of the topics :/

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-07-29 22:51:22)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mee too I have tried this before but nothing happen!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Please close this thread, the problem seems to be fixed now :D For the last few days I am only getting recent comments that have been posted =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I keep getting email notifications for my subscribe topics that are 3 and 4 days old :retard: Anyone else having the same problem?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy