• ARCHIVES 
  • » u may remove this topic f uv seen anthing rlated to this. i tried to look evrywhre, found nothing. :D wat comes to your mind about this? d'you hate these types? why? i admit ive bin involved i

Pages: 1

u may remove this topic f uv seen anthing rlated to this. i tried to look evrywhre, found nothing. :D wat comes to your mind about this? d'you hate these types? why? i admit ive bin involved i

gcc4426
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

u may remove this topic f uv seen anthing rlated to this. i tried to look evrywhre, found nothing. :D wat comes to your mind about this? d'you hate these types? why? i admit ive bin involved i

u may remove this topic f uv seen anthing rlated to this. i tried to look evrywhre, found nothing. :D wat comes to your mind about this? d'you hate these types? why? i admit ive bin involved in other relationships bfore, but it was nver intentional. i was d third party. it jst pissed me when i hear sum misconceptions on third parties. -BEING A THIRD PARTY DOESNT ALWAYS MEAN BREAKING A RELATIONSHIP, U JUST MAKE THEM REALIZE THEY'RE NOT MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. nd i think it does make sense.

Last edited by gcc4426 (2008-07-25 01:28:11)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: u may remove this topic f uv seen anthing rlated to this. i tried to look evrywhre, found nothing. :D wat comes to your mind about this? d'you hate these types? why? i admit ive bin involved i

:arrow: disagree! :thumbsdown: there are more different ways to make them realize that they are not meant for each other! and yeah! i agree that being a third party [b]always[/b] mean breaking a relationship! though it's not intentional, it tends to ruin the relationship still.. u're being a third party and u know that u're being a third party! how cum it's not intentional? i mean wat's ur purpose on getting involve in their relationship? just to prove that dey are not meant for each other? ok.. so wat do u call dat? isn't it breaking their relationship? :D [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: u may remove this topic f uv seen anthing rlated to this. i tried to look evrywhre, found nothing. :D wat comes to your mind about this? d'you hate these types? why? i admit ive bin involved i

third parties sucks. love triangle sucks! its not good to be in that kind of relationship.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat is 1 of d reasons of break-ups. :thumbsup: [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

as I hear that I can always think of relationship-breakers! ehehehhehehehe
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love triangle? i don't want to be in that relationship.. i only have one heart, i can only give it to one.. i hope he thinks that way too
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]If you really love the person..there's no such thing as third parties[/b] :eh:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]leipot is rytie:) we only have one heart so give it to only ONE person too., :)[/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i agree.. most often they third parties are the cause of break ups! [quote]confessions of a third party: i like it when he remembers me, only to find out his girl is gone. i like it when he tells me he loves me, only to find out he doesn't have anybody else to text. i like it when he's extra sweet, only to find out he and his girl had a big fight. i like it when he spends his time with me, only coz his girl couldn't find time for him. i don't take pleasure in hurting his girl's feeling coz i know at the end of the day, it's still her and not me he'll come home to[/quote]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=gcc4426]-BEING A THIRD PARTY DOESNT ALWAYS MEAN BREAKING A RELATIONSHIP, U JUST MAKE THEM REALIZE THEY'RE NOT MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.[/quote] :thumbsdown: . Even if you think they're not meant for each other, you shouldn't try to be in their relationship as a third party.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » u may remove this topic f uv seen anthing rlated to this. i tried to look evrywhre, found nothing. :D wat comes to your mind about this? d'you hate these types? why? i admit ive bin involved i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy