• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. I

Pages: 12

[align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. I

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. I

[align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. It's a very touching story. I felt so stupid when I watched this. I mean, it had me saying, "[i]What is wrong with me?[/i]". All my life I thought I was a devoted Christian. Saying, "I believe in God" and such. But what I didn't know was... All my life, I was living in a [b]LIE[/b]. :arrow: [b]Please watch:[/b] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piuoGb-Nhfw[/youtube] Enjoy! :)[/align]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. I

how touching =( i wish i can stand up for Him too. im a real believer. though we must admit.. [i]the soul is willing, but the body is weak[/i].. but then i guess if i were in the student's place. i would stand up. they were all fools for acting like cowards.. :doubt:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. I

How touching. =( I`m also feeling like I`m living my life as a LIE. I keep on thinking that I do believe in Him,But I don`t. [spoiler]Damn~![/spoiler]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i saw this vid in mod juleigtin's bulletin .. really meaningful .. =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

awww thats really touching.. yeah guess i was living a lie too.. haiz.. i really do believe in Him... no matter what... ;) haiz...it gves me goosebumps... :( yeah its really nice..it makes me ... :cry:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-25 08:40:41)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]awww thats really touching.. yeah guess i was living a lie too.. haiz.. i really do believe in Him... no matter what... ;) haiz...it gves me goosebumps... :( yeah its really nice..it makes me ... :cry:[/quote] Missed you sis. :cry: Unfortunately, I can't be online all the time. Only on weekends. :cry: Yeah... It is very sad and touching.

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-07-25 09:28:02)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-04 00:38:20)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh yes,. i watched this vid before,. and pass it to my friends,. it was a very nice video,. though its long,. but i learned at lot,. and amazed at the same time,. after i passed that to my friends they passed it also,. its a very good vid. we learned a lot,. and made me really think lol hehe,. teh story was so amazing and true. ^_^
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this was also in facebook @ topic: its very touching and it gave me encouragement that i shud really stand up for Christ. He died for me and rose again the third day.No other God did that except Him. @ ♥brains&beauty♥: thanks for sharing it again to us.
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

very very good video. i put a link in my comment page in friendster. (:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The message is inspiring and awesome, but however, here in FriendsterTalk we have other religions. I guess this topic should be posted in Ftalk Phils where most of the Filipinoes are Christians. Anyway thank you for sharing this to us. I might feature this one on my blog. Hehehe
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow.. very touching story!!!cant help it but to ask myself :paranoid: and ohw by the way,.. what school is that again??? USC? university of san carlos or not? :paranoid: im confuse..
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

very good.. ill try to pass this on. and i will
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice vid. very, very touching. =( i already posted it at my fs account =) tnx for sharing this!!

Last edited by swit.SERENITY♥ (2008-07-26 02:54:16)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its very touching =) [spoiler] am i a big liar :wallbash: [/spoiler] i loev this vidio :wow: sankyu for share it to us. mod ej :D err.can u keep this thread here :D please?

Last edited by Linniie (2008-07-26 03:06:47)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wow, I never thought that this vid would affect so many people. Thanks guys. =)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh yeah i already saw that video.someone GMed me in ym.. i was really touched,i mean,i was moved.
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ really?? well i hope this vid does to more people... :)
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Its so Touching! I love this Video! Its so nice!

Last edited by aikamerino320 (2008-09-14 02:35:50)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for this one, I have the same at my E-mail, but again thanks for sharing, I really appreciate it :rose: :globe:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. I

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:21

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy