• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. I

Pages: 12

[align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. I

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. I

aww..im touched.. i realize..my life is a lie.. =| im gonna post dis on my fs.. =) btw thanks for sharing this vid...
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. I

this vid is so nice and touching.. if i were that boy i would choose to stand up also.. but i know it will really take much faith to do that.. and im willing to take the risk..
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it was touching.. i gave me goosebumps.. im gonna put this on my account..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ very powerful video =( it hit me! i do believe in God. but havent had the courage to share it to other people. thanks for sharing this video to open up our eyes and to Stand Up For Jesus. :thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

how touching :cry: =( :crybaby:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sis, what did u typed when u searched this video?? maybe there's another video like this.... this video is no longer available..... pls pm me... as soon as possible
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

This is so Touching, Meaningful and Inspiring. :S Urgh. Im a big liar. =(
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow....very nice vid...very touching..:)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Very touching. :) [/b]
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] why i cant watch it ? help !!! :wallbash: [/b][/align]
saiyame
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the video isn't aVAILABLE...ATWZI but then i think it was a good touchy one... based on there comments...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can trash this anytime. =) :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] Honestly, I don't know where this should be put. But I felt that I really [b]needed[/b] to share it. I

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy