• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person.

Pages: 12

[b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person.

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person.

[b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person...and tadaa haha :D :lol: lolengz... [/b] [url]http://www.invisible-scanner.com/[/url] =):thumbsup:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-25 21:54:39)

eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person.

weee.. thanks sis tinzy... it helps me wahaha =D [spoiler]yari kayung mga naka invi sa akin [/spoiler]
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person.

.tnx .hehehe .i saw one of this .just weeks ago hehehe =)
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool...thnx for sharing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hoho! At last~ [b]Brace Yourselves Invi Users!![/b] Bwahahahaaha! [i]Tepok kayo sa akin.[/i] =D =D =D
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nyahahaha ^^ funny. haha! now nobody can hide.... hehehehe nice nice =):thumbsup:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahah...yah i saw this one before.. thanks fo sharing tinay..
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice sisz tinay now ill know my ym buddies who are offline. hahaha
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=tee09]nakoh ![/quote] Spam Alert .. -- @Sis tinay .. Thanks .. i was shocked with this.. :lol::lol:
xXChrisXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Beware.. Those who don't want to chat with me... bwahahaha =D You can't run away from me... :penguin: :drool:
kat08
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow cool site ! :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This should be on Tech Corner because it's more Yahoo affliated rather than Friendster. [b]Topic Moved[/b] :arrow: :arrow: Anyway cool topic.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha! this is not good for me.. cause I usually log in @ YM in invisible mode... :crybaby::crybaby: Anyway, Thanks for sharing, sis Tinay! God bless!!
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna share this site as well tinay =) http://www.invisible.ir/ just add it to your post,,thank you =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha weee glad you like it guyz coz i love it too... haha... invi pipol cant hide na aww too bad ahehe :lol: @kuya jie: waaah same here haha but guess theres nothin i can do now ahehe :lol: @tjay: yeah thnx for that one too ;) =) thnx for moving this one ephe ;) i know ive posted this one in the wrong section ahehe ;) errr :wallbash: :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-26 19:50:58)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOL I already knew about this site....it's helped me a lot My ex gf always wondered how the hell I knew she was online (when she was trying to hide) =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe my bf also used this on me ahehe hes the one who told me about this ;)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow..amazing little site..its accurate too :o
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah it is sir bob! ;) =)
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

tanx for this ate tinay! hehe!its co○l!=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy