• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person.

Pages: 12

[b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person.

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person.

ahehe yer welcome ;) yeah it is cool! :eh: :thumbsup:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person.

thanks for sharing sis! im gonna try that site!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for link kristina..it really works great..my gf caught me hiding when I said I was tired and not online :wallbash: Thats what I get for sharing the link with her :o :lol:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-01 17:01:46)

klytanne
» n00b
1969-12-31

thats cool!!!! haha.... :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah!! its cool.. ;) :thumbsup: [quote=bobcbar]Thanks for link kristina..it really works great..my gf caught me hiding when I said I was tired and not online :wallbash: Thats what I get for sharing the link with her :o :lol:[/quote] haha :lol: oopps you shouldnt told her about this site ;) ahehe ;) :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-04 18:42:24)

lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like this soo much.. i caught my friends,hahaha.. thanx for sharing this one.
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like this one! im using it now and it good even their avatar can be seen! :D:thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah... that makes it moer cool! ;) :thumbsup:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe i already know this,, but thanks for sharing though,,
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thankz for sharing.. might be useful for me =) =)
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: thanks 4 sharing, sisz tinay!..=) :thumbsup:
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

waaa..thx for this haha..now i can use this too my friendz hu hates me.. [b] note: use this wisely guysz![/b]
em3628
» n00b
1969-12-31

stupid guyz! no offense! jst click da arrow at da box of type a yahoo Id or sometyms phone # and u see ol der ho s hiding from u....
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

NOOOO!!! i like going invi! ): ahaha.. thanks!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Thats what I get for sharing the link with her :o :lol:[/quote] Hahaha :lol: :lol: I've only shared this "secret" with one person and so far it's never been used on me. :ninja: [b]@em3628[/b] Not if the person is already on your YM list and is hiding from you in Invi. mode. :rolleyes:
em3628
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Hahaha :lol: :lol: I've only shared this "secret" with one person and so far it's never been used on me. :ninja: @em3628 Not if the person is already on your YM list and is hiding from you in Invi. mode. :rolleyes:[/quote] ders 2 arrows der below da box and left side of da box mayb ur talking about da arrow below.... dunno how ur Ym runs but i think ur Ym's need 2 b updated....
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow..heheheh...i think my friend will need this..lolz.. =D thanks for sharing.. :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wkwkwk :P i usually use 4invisible.com :D juz same lyk that one ;) btw sankyoo for share it ate :wow:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe yer welcome guyz.. yerl welcome poo :kiss: ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i dunno if you guys know about this already... i got this from maderpaker ;) :wow: :P this will tell you if a friend of yours was in a "INVISIBLE MDE" ahehe ;) just put the ym i.d of the person.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:24

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy