• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate

Pages: 123

Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate

Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate me to make another layout. =) + repu...very appreciated Thankz to abang afzulnizam for guide and supporting me =) :thumbsup: I think best view at mozilla firefox =) =) i like One piece.. also naruto.. so i make layout one piece and naruto for you all.. =) =) =) For whom big fan of anime.. =) =) =) =) :arrow: NARUTO :arrow: Live preview [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/75660337[/url] :arrow: Screenshoot [img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6966/narutolf5.gif[/img] :arrow: Code [spoiler]http://h1.ripway.com/ammar1408/naruto.css[/spoiler] :arrow: ONEPIECE :arrow: Live preview [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/28216429[/url] :arrow: Screenshoot [img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2889/onepiecefl6.gif[/img] :arrow: Code [spoiler]http://h1.ripway.com/ammar1408/GomuBazooka.css[/spoiler] :arrow: Get CSS linker from friendster underground = [url]http://theftalk.com/f5-Friendster-Underground.html[/url]

Last edited by ammar1408 (2008-07-31 11:10:34)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate

[quote=ammar1408]Thankz to abang afzulnizam for guide and supporting me[/quote] :paranoid: welcome..heheh [b]i like first layout ammar... fuh simple but very nice.. keep on sharing ammar... thanks :thumbsup:[/b]
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate

nice layout bro keep it up :thumbsup:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:paranoid: welcome..heheh i like first layout ammar... fuh simple but very nice.. keep on sharing ammar... thanks :thumbsup:[/quote] Thankz bro afzulnizam... =) [quote=vhoenix]nice layout bro keep it up :thumbsup:[/quote] Ok..thankz to you for that comment =) =) =)
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://www.bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Worship/Pentagram/Pentagram-01-june.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][scroll][color=pink][b]Kuntilanak Said To You[/b][/color][/scroll][/align] [align=center][color=magenta][b]Nice lay out brother... thanks for share [/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4337/2hhg5lhow5.gif[/img][/align]
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple lay but very nice..^_^ enx for the share.. make more :evil:
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love the naruto layout :kiss: keep it up :thumbsup:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kuntilanak]Nice lay out brother... thanks for share[/quote] Thankz my best friend =) [quote=p0ngz1209]simple lay but very nice..^_^ enx for the share.. make more :evil:[/quote] [quote=jocamps]love the naruto layout :kiss: keep it up :thumbsup:[/quote] Thankz for that comment... very appreciated :thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wow!! very cool layout you've got there, Bro.! I like the header BG's, the animation is good!! rating: [spoiler] 10/10 [/spoiler] :thumbsup:
ilustra_comp
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout's ........ thank's for share ....:thumbsup:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Wow!! very cool layout you've got there, Bro.! I like the header BG's, the animation is good!![/quote] Thankz jieduck... [quote=ilustra_comp]nice layout's ........ thank's for share ....:thumbsup:[/quote] Thankz for you.. very appreciated =) =)
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice layout bro i like it thanx for share:thumbsup:
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good...i love naruto and one piece... [url=http://theftalk.com/t39958-Brightest-Star-%28new%29-and-More-Layouts-By%3A-Love.html]My Layouts HERE[/url]
fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hohohoh.... my idol :wow: ^nice layie bro.! kip it up! :cool::thumbsup:
haliex
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice layouts :):thumbsup: good job :exclaim:
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wooo.. cool layout you make bro masked soldier =) :thumbsup: i like it..thankz for sharing :thumbsup: make more =) + repu to you =) =)
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout.. i like one piece n naruto..
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=emo_freak]nice layout bro i like it thanx for share:thumbsup:[/quote] [quote=mharkevol]good...i love naruto and one piece...[/quote] [quote=fadly<2>]hohohoh.... my idol :wow: ^nice layie bro.! kip it up! :cool::thumbsup:[/quote] [quote=haliex]nice layouts :):thumbsup: good job :exclaim:[/quote] [quote=egz1307asuha1]wooo.. cool layout you make bro masked soldier =) :thumbsup: i like it..thankz for sharing :thumbsup: make more =) + repu to you =) =)[/quote] [quote=Harry_88]nice layout.. i like one piece n naruto..[/quote] thankz to you all..very appreciated :crybaby: :crybaby:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ammar1408[/b] wow! nice layout bro! i like it! hhhmmm.... +1 repu for your hard work brother! =)
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]ammar1408 wow! nice layout bro! i like it! hhhmmm.... +1 repu for your hard work brother! =)[/quote] im very appreciated..thankz so much :crybaby: :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy