• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate

Pages: 123

Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate

wah, bro nice lay! :) :thumbsup: hope can give u repu... :lol: nyway, keep it up! OT: I love naruto btw <3
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate

[quote=anime_mania_01]wah, bro nice lay! :) :thumbsup: hope can give u repu... :lol: nyway, keep it up! OT: I love naruto btw <3[/quote] thankz you so muchhhh.. very appreciated :crybaby: :crybaby:
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's so nice ^^
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=QuEen27]it's so nice ^^[/quote] thankz you so much..im very appreciated :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ammar1408]thankz you so much..im very appreciated :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] why you crying?..i think something.. =D I want give you some css code..and i want you post new css layout.. make me proud about you..ok :thumbsup:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-08-04 06:56:42)

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]I want give you some css code..and i want you post new css layout.. make me proud about you..ok :thumbsup:[/quote] thankz a lot bro nizam.. :crybaby: :crybaby: i wait your code.. =) =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^just pm me...if you already :thumbsup:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^just pm me...if you already :thumbsup:[/quote] ok bro nizam.. i will pm you sooner =) =)
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i luv more d naruto one^^
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow,so nice....:D
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=shia chan]i luv more d naruto one^^[/quote] thankz shia chan..thankz a lot [quote=brentda]wow,so nice....:D[/quote] thankz for that comment..have a nice day to you =)
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Like you layouts very much!!!!!!!!! :o
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yay, bro~ i like your layouts. they're nice :thumbsup:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Norikonichan]Like you layouts very much!!!!!!!!! :o[/quote] [quote=xPEPPERMINTx]yay, bro~ i like your layouts. they're nice :thumbsup:[/quote] thankz for your comment..very appreciated :crybaby: :crybaby:
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^i hope you make more.... :D
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow nice layie bro! tnx for sharin' make more! kip on sharin!
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No prob ammar1408. If you have time make more ^^ :D
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=idiot_goblinz]^i hope you make more.... :D[/quote] [quote=MsKawaii--]wow nice layie bro! tnx for sharin' make more! kip on sharin![/quote] [quote=Norikonichan]No prob ammar1408. If you have time make more ^^ :D[/quote] thankz a lot to you all..im very appreciated :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Dont cry ammar 1408 :D let me cheer you up ^___^ hehehehe :D
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Norikonichan]Dont cry ammar 1408 :D let me cheer you up ^___^ hehehehe :D[/quote] don't worry..im touched with some comment from you all.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello..have a nice day to everyone.. =) =) =) =) Up to you if you want or not comments me.. Im very appreciated if you just view my post layout here.. =) =) Hope comment from you all can motivate

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy